Nugget Shooter Forums

Today I went out to the El Paso's with sandtrap. Unfortunately he didn't get on any gold today. I managed to come up with this little dink. Weighed in at a wopping .43 grams. At least it kept the skunk away.

sourdough

post-1305-1240280793_thumb.jpgpost-1305-1240280824_thumb.jpg

Thanks AL. C. I'm just happy I found one today. I did get lucky last month and found one a little bigger. That one came in at 16.36 grams, just over a half ounce. To bad we can't all get them like that all the time. But if we did, it wouldn't be as fun. Plus gold wouldn't be worth as much.

post-1305-1240282061_thumb.jpgpost-1305-1240282099_thumb.jpg

where do you hunt? i dont want exact location of course but what area. is it a claim. im looking for areas like rye patch just places to go.

Today I went out to the El Paso's with sandtrap. Unfortunately he didn't get on any gold today. I managed to come up with this little dink. Weighed in at a wopping .43 grams. At least it kept the skunk away.

sourdough

post-1305-1240280793_thumb.jpgpost-1305-1240280824_thumb.jpg

Nice, looks like a Eagle landing. Silver Dog

Thanks, all of you.

Matt, thanks but it really isn't that good looking up close.

Steve T., I really didn't think of it being a paystreak. Two nuggets in two months is nice and I'm sure as heck am not complaining, but I always thought a paystreak paid out more than that. :unsure:

Benz, yes it is a club claim. And that's all I have to say about that. :innocent0009:

SDD, thank you.

sourdough

Sourdough... You and Sandtrap are having fun. Please do not find them all...

Save the bigger ones for me lol

I like the seated liberty dime...

"tailgate"

Tailgate, thank you, I'm sure I have left you some out there. Glad you like the coin, but it's not a seated liberty, it's a 1853 Half Dime. It's almost half the diameter of a regular dime. I used that because the nugget was so small. I wanted to make it look bigger. haha

Take care Tailgate and hope to run into you out there sometime.

sourdough

Thank you Tony. But from what I've been seeing, you're not doing to bad yourself in the nugget department. You should get a quad if you want one, they are fun and you can get to places that aren't that easy to get to in a car or truck.

sourdough