Nugget Shooter Forums

The cheapest ever GPX 4500

Aloha everyone,

Boy I sure would like to hear "The Rest Of The Story" about going over the waterfalls. DUH!

Aloha and certainly be safe out there.

Stan aka Kaimi

I don't know about you folks, but I've been through some bad stuff with my fishing poles, and no matter what a fishing pole is like a beer. You always hold it up while you fall in, and keep it safe. Who would let the 4500 go down the waterfall without them?

I think I will try to get this, I have a real good friend who is a detector technician at minelab in Las Vegas.

Cheap 4500

:laught16: :laught16: :laught16:

From what Montana Bob has been posting on the Aussy Gold and Coin Forum, they don't have any body that knows what there doing with a 4500 at Minelab USA, only speculators, not repair techs. Grubstake

From what Montana Bob has been posting on the Aussy Gold and Coin Forum, they don't have any body that knows what there doing with a 4500 at Minelab USA, only speculators, not repair techs. Grubstake

Don't believe everything you read Grubby. Minelab has some very good folks on the job and I have met several already.

I know back a few years ago, they had some good guys at Minelab USA, I sent my 2200 in and they fixed everything, put knew nobs on, and it came back quick. Took the postal service, a month to get it there, because they kept sending it accross the US and back like 4 times, even with a tracking #, it got there the day, I was filing for the insurance. Grubstake

Yes and the service will still be top shelf as well as the products.... Yeah like with any company there have been some changes and then some start rumors yada yada and more yada. But truth is as customers you guys will really notice better service and products in the long run. I guess we all go through some readjustments and changes now and then, but as long as the end result works for the best no worries...Right?

Bill, I know your dealing with some of the same family issues and just plain crap, that I have and am still dealing with, it takesw it all out of you, saps you will to go hunting or do anything. Mine is still playing out from time to time. its hard crap to deal with. But such is life. Some times. I think it would be easyer, just to check out. family problems, are the shits, and its stuff you have to do yourself, no one can help you on it, it just has to work its way out. Been there done that, still doing it. Hang in there. Grubstake

IF your 4500 ever gets dunked in water, the repair cost would be around $500, not bad for a $5,000 detector.