Nugget Shooter Forums

My 2000 just back from Australia

SGTFDA

Sent my SD2000GPM off to Ismael in Australia for his new VCO mod and it just arrived back. The VCO mod is a adjustable frequency. That along with the 6 additional frequencies gives me one hot unit. With the new VCO I can go down to .09 Mhz which is great for big deep targets. He also installed a additional channel 2 ground balance mod. If the unit runs out of ground balance in CH2 this mod provides more adjustment. If any of you guys are interested in such things one of Ismaels personal units is listed on the Australian ebay item # 320355827732. I would never sell that unit but the owner who bought it from Ismael lost interest. It's listed at a very good price.

post-384-1238982144_thumb.jpg

post-384-1238982162_thumb.jpg

Here is some advance notice. I pointed the coil up to the sky, set the VCO to a low frequency and picked up a meteorite heading your way. Should be there in a day or two. :icon_mrgreen:

Here is some advance notice. I pointed the coil up to the sky, set the VCO to a low frequency and picked up a meteorite heading your way. Should be there in a day or two. :icon_mrgreen:
:laught16::laught16::laught16:

Gary

Aloha Sarge,

Well, in that case let me know of the area so I can give your old GMT a workout. :laught16: Gps coords would be great but I can work with an approximation just fine. :innocent0009:

Aloha and be safe out there buddy.

Stan aka Kaimi