Nugget Shooter Forums

Weaver Mining District Members...New Claims

Yo All...For some time, Weaver Mining District has had one very large, and largely ignored claim near "The Box" on the Hassyampa River...Now they've added two more in an historically great gold area about a mile away from the first southern-most claim, centered around Fools' Canyon mouth....This brings the southern claims up to just under 1,000 acres....I just made up the new custom claim map for the area showing the new claims...This makes a second Rich Hill area map ....I've explored the new area a bit and it looks really good...Plus, these claims have water on them in the river a big part, if not all of, the year...I've heard stories of some big gold...Cheers, Unc

Uncle Ron,

Sounds killer!

When I do make it down there, I plan on stayin awhile. Have they done the septic on the lot next door to you yet? I can't wait to move in. I promise I won't come over before 6AM!! :laught16:

SteveT :Huh_anim]: :Huh_anim]: :coffeetime:

Yo All...For some time, Weaver Mining District has had one very large, and largely ignored claim near "The Box" on the Hassyampa River...Now they've added two more in an historically great gold area about a mile away from the first southern-most claim, centered around Fools' Canyon mouth....This brings the southern claims up to just under 1,000 acres....I just made up the new custom claim map for the area showing the new claims...This makes a second Rich Hill area map ....I've explored the new area a bit and it looks really good...Plus, these claims have water on them in the river a big part, if not all of, the year...I've heard stories of some big gold...Cheers, Unc

I was just down on the weaver claim near Congress, no luck this time just a few flakes of gold that I had to look at with a magnifing glass was still fun though. Where do I find these maps for next time out. :icon_mrgreen: