Nugget Shooter Forums

Nugget's from the Dink Patch

Well NuggetSlayer, El Dorado and myself headed out to a patch we called the "Dink Patch". Your chances of pulling gold out runs about 80%, so not to many skunk trips to this patch...but pulling a nugget out over 4 dwt's is rare! This one was another 3 inches under a boot tack...so always re-check your holes before you refill them! I was running my 4000 in Patch Mode, Extra, gain was maxed, and swing'n a Commander 11" DD!!! Until our next hunt.

LuckyLundy

4Apr09VetDig.jpg

Another memorable day it was...... Thank you once again! The one at 11:00 is mine.

CYA soon I hope.... that is if the taskmaster lets me have some time off from packing up the House!

Lucky lundy & Eldorado,

It is awsome when you can find gold like that. It reinforces my thinking that electronic prospecting is something I want to work at!!

Happy Hunting SteveT :headphones:

This one was another 3 inches under a boot tack...so always re-check your holes before you refill them! I was running my 4000 in Patch Mode, Extra, gain was maxed, and swing'n a Commander 11" DD!!! Until our next hunt.

LuckyLundy

LuckyLundy, I have been appreciating your posts and the awesome finds of you and your buddies. To someone like me who is greener than the Jolly Green Giant, your advice and operating info is very important and useful. Thanks for sharing.

Keith

LL and Company ... NOT to be comfused with LL Bean ... Sorry I couldn't resist that one ... great job on the nuggets! Keep em commin!!!

Well NuggetSlayer, El Dorado and myself headed out to a patch we called the "Dink Patch". Your chances of pulling gold out runs about 80%, so not to many skunk trips to this patch...but pulling a nugget out over 4 dwt's is rare! This one was another 3 inches under a boot tack...so always re-check your holes before you refill them! I was running my 4000 in Patch Mode, Extra, gain was maxed, and swing'n a Commander 11" DD!!! Until our next hunt.

LuckyLundy

LL,

That little dink at about 04:00 seems pretty small, running an 11 DD and picking up the small dinks is pretty impressive, what is the weight on the small one?

NuggetSlayer,

Are you playing with a DD these day's? Coils......we are talking coils!

Tony Teixeira