Nugget Shooter Forums

Keys at Franconia

Wow, Mike those are some sweet finds :whoopie: Thanks for sharing :coffeetime:

I haven't lost any key's but I did lose a nice 1,200 gram-er, if you find it, please let me know :laught16:

Best wishes and many more hunts, jim "bones" :outtahere:

Howdy. I lost a set of keys a couple years aro on the North side. My dodge truck key and automatic door opener along with house and garage keys. My mailing address is PO Box 130174 Coram Mt. 59913. I can be reached at 406-471-0268. I just looked at the picture and they are definately My keys.It cost me well over 20 bucks to have them replaced. I will reinburse you for the postage.

Harry

Aloha Mike,

Hot darn! You find everything out there dont you! Man, you must put some mileage on them boots of yours.

Great looking meteorites you got there also. :bowdown:

Aloha and be safe out there.

Stan aka Kaimi

BTW: Jason, there are two less snakes for you to worry about now. :innocent0009:

Stan aka Kaimi

Hi Mike, WOW! Very pretty finds. I like the 203g and the other really good looking Franconia's. Looks like a very high ratio of individuals to broken and fragments. Great!!! Oh yea, not my keys, but the big set of magnifying glasses 4X 6x I found on the South side last fall are now up for grabs somewhere on the North side. See Ya Out There :icon_mrgreen: Clifton

Mike,i was so excited about you finding my keys that i lost on the north side on my first visit to Franconia three years ago last Dec. that those are some real fine looking meteorines that you are holding in your hand. Denny, Jim, Roger,John b,Bill You can quit looking for My long lost keys. My very first meteorite i found that day was a 107 gramer.

Allen, A couple weeks ago i lost a .5Gm. test nugget in a 3' yellow snap top tube in Gold Basin. This Test nugget has hit the ground in Alaska. Montana, Nevada.Calif.,and Arizona.I sure miss that little bugger.

Of all the things that I've lost I miss my memeroy the most.

Harry

Mike,i was so excited about you finding my keys that i lost on the north side on my first visit to Franconia three years ago last Dec. that those are some real fine looking meteorines that you are holding in your hand. Denny, Jim, Roger,John b,Bill You can quit looking for My long lost keys. My very first meteorite i found that day was a 107 gramer.

Allen, A couple weeks ago i lost a .5Gm. test nugget in a 3' yellow snap top tube in Gold Basin. This Test nugget has hit the ground in Alaska. Montana, Nevada.Calif.,and Arizona.I sure miss that little bugger.

Of all the things that I've lost I miss my memeroy the most.

Harry

Harry,

So glad to hear that Mike found your keys, I have thought about them every time in the field for the past 3 years.

:unsure: :smack::brows: Just wondering, how in the heck could a fellow lose a 3' yellow snap top tube ?????? That is a pretty big tube for a .5Gm test nugget.

:;):

Jim

Jim,That Yeller tube is 3'' long and 1''dia. Just big enough for a long 1 1/2 oz. nugget. If you find it put a large nugget in it and send it to Me . You can keep the .5 gm. test nugget.

Harry

Jim,That Yeller tube is 3'' long and 1''dia. Just big enough for a long 1 1/2 oz. nugget. If you find it put a large nugget in it and send it to Me . You can keep the .5 gm. test nugget.

Harry

Harry,

Heck, it has been many years since I found any nuggets 1 1/2 ozs, almost have forgotten what they look like. If I run across your throw down, you can be assured that you will get it back. You and Maureen catch a couple of them big fish this summer and think about me down here in Arizona sweating my butt off.

Jim

Mike, Arrived at my home in mt. last nite. Picked up the mail and the package with the keys.The auto door opener still works after more than three years in the franconia desert sun. Thanks again for sending them to me. maybe we can get together on a Meteorite hunt next winter.

harry

I lost a blow up doll out there last year.

Everything was going good until the wind picked up.

Her name is Agnus.

It's been awhile. if she smells like chicken, you can have her! :Huh_anim]:

SteveT :innocent0009: