Nugget Shooter Forums

for those that care

I will be off line for a while starting tomorrow. April 3, 2009 at 5 pm I will be retire from this life and born into the next...my second childhood that I can live as I want...with occasional guidance from my loving wife...

So, until I get a home computer and all that stuff I will be off line....

best wishes to all

Fred

Be Well Fred.....To quote an excellent line:

"Live long and Prosper"

GODDAMMIT FRED YOU better get a puter up an runnin fast.

I wish you Congradulations on your retirement, and may you enjoy a long and happy time at it.

I sincerly enjoyed meeting , hunting and camping with you an Jeff and now hope to see you more often

HAPY HUNTN

FRANK C IN AZ.

Fred

Great news! Until you get a new home computer hop down to the local library and use theirs now and again. Or you can jump in the Police car with me and use the one I'm typing on now :innocent0009:

Hey Fred,

Good for you! ( I think you are now required by law to wear those "Gargoyle" type sunglasses, and drive slow in the fast lane. ) No agendas, do it the way you want. I hope to see you out in the field sometime soon.

Congrats, Ben

Fred,

Congratulations my friend on your retirement, they should have given you a free computer as a retirement bonus as I am sure that you earned it. Your posts are always informative and well received. Until you return...........Take care and enjoy your new life (second childhood) :chowtime: :coffeetime: and :slapped: Keep in mind that to much of a second childhood leads to the third childhood and that is a killer.... :sick0010:

Jim

Fred,

Congratulations on the new position. :icon_mrgreen: :headphones: :icon_mrgreen: You will enjoy this good life and I hope to see you again soon. Nice snake picture. I haven't seen a Glossy that long in years.

Ol'29er :coffeetime: :laught16:

Congratulations, Fred, on your retirement...Your gold acquisitions should go way up....Cheers, Unc

Many thanks guys, I will be back in a week or two...

Jonathan; if you need some help scooping up those nuggets I am your little scooper...little being relative to a giant like you! All the best to you and the family.

Slim..I didn't see you or I should would have stopped by!

Fred

Fred: Congrats on the big promotion. Leaving the air-conditioned nightmare for good is kinda like getting out of jail. I'll be watching for you to pop up in my part of the desert.

Congrates Fred. Now every day is SATURDAY. Get up when you want,

and do what ever your WIFE lets you do :laught16: :laught16: . . Enjoy your retirement.

AZBirddog