Nugget Shooter Forums

A hunting buddy & I headed out to a patch today! We've had some good luck in the past on such day's as Friday 13th with El Dorado's "Palm Nugget", so why not April Fools Day? It didn't take long before some color was popping out of the ground. Both my hunting buddy for the day and I have had a few day's in a row with a case of the skunk's...well we got rid of it today! We both where hunting with Commander DD coils 12 x 15.

1Apr09Ricks36dwts.jpg

1Apr09AprilFoolsTotal.jpg

Really nice gold LL...for about six years the Coiltek 14" Rd..mono has been the king here but now

everybody has switched to the Commander 12x15 mono....I'm a dye hard...still using the Coiltek and

NF coils....keep up the good finding and posting...

richs,

The swing arm with the bungee really help with a heavy coil like the 12x15 Commander. The most important thing is that using the swing/bungee help keep the coil level. Slow & Low is always the key!

LuckyLundy

Lucky Lundy; you did good again and thanks for shearing. Why is the gold you get always so smooth, and it don't look like its near a river. Must have been a few million years ago. Keep em comin' big boy. AL. C

That coil sure does seem to work well......... might have to get one WTG guys! :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: