Nugget Shooter Forums

Whites not that bad look at this.

Rockpup

Ok Sorry whites and your Very loyale customers,you know who you are.

I did alot of googling,and found nothing bad to tell anyone about.

I found nothing but good.If I called I could have wasted anther %15 in shipping and they would repair,the repair cost would be free.

Look at this post ,they sent a guy a refurbished xlt for a spectrum because they could not fix!

That is mighty nice I would say!

http://www.treasurequestxlt.com/community/...-problem-3.html

Yeah if anyone else has problems jsut call those guys,They do make up for there mistakes.

I am not the only one who has had a bad repair job either.

Rockpup,

Whites is very good about standing behind their equipment. I had a 1960's TR-63 and repaired it, all it cost was shipping. I must say, it was way out of warranty by about 30+years.

Ol'29er :coffeetime:

Whites is a company--as such they have good employees---and bad. All people have a bad day. I'd definately get a hold of them again and VOICE your displeasure--the squeaky wheel almost always gets greased--and Whites has been a well oiled machine for many years. I do not appreciate Whites units but many swear by them. I do miss my ol' Di 6000 series 3 ,I had many 1,000's a hours a fun-but thieves took it-tons a au 2 u 2 -John

John,

Wish I had known you wanted one I just sold one that was like new in a hard case complete with original manual and digging tool ! I saw a 64T last week in a thrift shop in a hard case with 2 loops that appered new for $20 bucks.

Max

I do miss my ol' Di 6000 series 3 ,I had many 1,000's a hours a fun-but thieves took it-tons a au 2 u 2 -John