Nugget Shooter Forums

New Guy RANGERMG

RANGERMG

Hey Guys

Been Reading the Forums for a while when I get the chance, so I wanted to introduce myself. My Name is Tim Hatch, I retired from the Army about 2 years ago with 20 plus years in the Infantry, and you guessed it I am a Ranger, and Bradley Master Gunner, Hence the Ranger MG. Been looking for something that will get my 16 year old out doors and away from the Nintendo for a while and this is it for me :icon_mrgreen: . Get the boy out every once in a while. I reside in Glendale, and my family and I are members of the Quartzsite Metal Detectors Club and GPAA. And are learning more and more every chance we get. Right now the boy is 3 nuggets up on me, so as you can guess I am out to settle that score.

Hope to see you all out there, If you see a Black Jeep Sahara package with a Ranger Tab and 1St Infantry Division Combat Infantry Badge on it Stop and Say Hi.

Later

Tim

Rangers Lead the Way

:sign: RANGERMG !

Thanks for your service :cool04: .

Are you aware of the claims held by: http://roadrunnergold.com/ & http://www.minerscreek.com/ ,

They have lots of claims and don't beleive the storys that all club claims have been hammered to where there is no gold left that is total :bs: .

:luck:

Max

CWO-3 Boatswain USCG (RET) 4 years USN, 20 Years USCG

PS: One of my prospecting buddys is a retired US Army Master SJT, Ranger, Halo jumper, 2 Purple Hearts and a chest full of other stuff and a all a round good guy.

Gilaoro

Thanks for all your service as well!!

I do know about the Roadrunners, have not heard about the minerscreek, like I said I am new to this game and still feeling out my way into it. Lots of dreams little money with the wife and daughter in college right now. But thanks for the info I do plan on getting into this as often as I can and they sound like great places to start. And I know there is no way they got it all.

:coffeetime:

might see some of you out there this morning, I got a chance to get out and away from the city for a while.

Later

Tim

RANGERMG aka Tim ... Welcome to the forum and this great hobby! Most of us surely won't get rich plucking nuggets from mother earth but it sure is fun trying.

Thank you for your service ... The country is all the better for your sacrifices!

Here's a secret from one Dad to another Dad to keep that boy of yours interested ... Make sure he stays ahead of you "most' of the time! Give him every oportunity to succeed without doing it for him. But remember ... You have to jump ahead once in awhile because you are the DAD ... You have to keep that Alpha status as long as you can ... Believe me when I say he wants to be legitimately ahead of you! It seems to make them try harder if you spring ahead once in awhile! Or at least that is the way it seemed for me. Don't ever fake it because they know when you do that ... and sometimes that is cause for 'game over'! Good luck with the gold and especially with the boy!

Ranger........ Thank you for your service. Lucky even has a producing patch called the Veterans Patch. Hope your son gets the fever form you. it's so great hearing what you are trying to do for him! The next generation of prospectors is important!

RANGERMG,

Forgot to tell you about Weaver Mining District, its $25 a year and they have claims around the Rich Hill area that are intermingled with the RRs and GPAA, some big gold is found in that area.

Max