Nugget Shooter Forums

41 Grams G.B.

Friday was a sweet day, found 6 pieces for a total of 41 grms.

What was best of all 4 of the pieces fit back together I could only hold 3 of them to shoot the pic.

Found those 4 in about a 4 foot radius.

One of the 6 came from a place at least 2 zillion people hunted it was in a real good hiding place but I snagged it.

Still lookin for that HONKER .....ya know one about the size of a canadian goose !!!!!!! :laught16:

post-562-1237762830_thumb.jpg

post-562-1237762856_thumb.jpg

Frank, very sweet finds. :yourock: I'm hoping some day to find a puzzle as well.

:postdigger: Thanks for sharing, :cool04:

Is there a place to camp at Gold Basin ??? :bek082: Can you get a small camp trailor there ??? :sleeping-smiley-009[1]:

jim "bones" :coffeetime: :outtahere:

Hello Frank,

Nice GB's you found!! I like the one you pieced together. You say you found them in an area which has been hunted by a Gazillion hunters...well that just goes to show you that a fall is never really hunted out. Keep searching for your HONKER cause I am sure with your tenacity you will find several.

Good luck!!

Dean

Frank, very sweet finds. :yourock: I'm hoping some day to find a puzzle as well.

:postdigger: Thanks for sharing, :cool04:

Is there a place to camp at Gold Basin ??? :bek082: Can you get a small camp trailor there ??? :sleeping-smiley-009[1]:

jim "bones"

:coffeetime: :outtahere:

PLENTY OF PLACES AND ROOM TO CAMP AT THE BASIN, ITS BEST IF YOU BELONG TO ONE OF THE CLUBS WHICH HAVE CLAIMS THERE, MOHAVE PROSPECTORS, GSSN, GPAA.

Aloha Frank C.

Yes, them puzzles are the best for sure. And they say that GB is hunted out! :laught16::laught16:

A lot more square inches to swing a coil over out there than we can imagine.

Aloha,

Stan aka Kaimi

Hello Frank

Nice finds. :wubu: Do not be surprised to find pieces 35 yards apart. :Huh_anim]: I have found several that just by luck I tried and sure enough the puzzle worked. Keep up the hunt. :headphones:

Wayne :icon_mrgreen:

Hello Frank

Nice finds. :wubu: Do not be surprised to find pieces 35 yards apart. :Huh_anim]: I have found several that just by luck I tried and sure enough the puzzle worked. Keep up the hunt. :headphones:

Wayne :icon_mrgreen:

GOTTCHA WAYNE THANKS.... BY THE WAY I USE THE COPY OF YOUR CD YOU MADE WITH JIM AND THE GUYS TO SHOW TO FRIENDS WHO BECOME INTERESTED IN THE HOBBY, LOVE THAT CD MAKE SOMEMORE WHEN YOU HAVE TIME.

Nice Finds Frank !!, I like the puzzle piece. I was out there last Sunday hunting gold nuggets with my mom who is 80 years old. She wants a big say 1/3 oz nugget. Of course it wouldn't hurt my feelings to find her one, but I was also looking for Gold Basins. Found a lot of color, but no nuggets and saddly no meteorites. I was good day, and there is next time. Agian, great finds Frank! See Ya Out There, :icon_mrgreen: Clifton