Nugget Shooter Forums

Greaterville paid off again.

Nice one, Al....You seem to be getting that GV area dialed in...Clean'er up and post it...What's the weight?...cheers, Unc

post-4797-1237600249_thumb.jpgFound a little spot today that had shoe nails every foot. I figured with that much trash John B hadn't been there so plowed into it and this little feller showed up. AL C

Congrats, job well done. Hopefully gold gods will be as good to us tomorrow.

post-4797-1237600249_thumb.jpgFound a little spot today that had shoe nails every foot. I figured with that much trash John B hadn't been there so plowed into it and this little feller showed up. AL C
Nice gold Al, Your getting pretty with that Detector. Doug

Hey Sliver Dog; I know one thing for sure, that machine is working the hell out of me. It was so bad today I wanted to throw it over the hill. The darn thing kept beeping on shoe nails and some of them only the heads at 10". After fifty of those I'm ready to crawl back to the truck. How in the world did those ol' boys keep shoes on their feet? You gotta love it. AL. C

Great stuff Al!

Myself and another guy were out there today with our GMTs and got skunked. We both used some of the advice we got from the forum and I think it went better. Much more thrash...

We were mostly in the Boston and Kentucky Gluch area on some DGD claims...

If you want company or should I say don't mind a youngster tagging along to learn the ropes a little. Let me know :innocent0009:

Keith

Nice nugget Al. Those nails may be from their drywashers. I found too many in one area two weeks ago after a few of them I thought to myself there is no way these came from a boot. I think they were used to tack on the cloth to the drywashers. What do you think your avg. depth is for the gold you have been finding with your 4500? Are you using

the stock coil? Just curious.

Rich

You are right Rich, those can't be shoe nails they have to be from the dry washers. I would say around 8" avg on the stuff I've been getting but a few have been deeper. Most of it in hard pack is the bugger of the deal. I can't fined anything in the lose stuff. AL.C