Nugget Shooter Forums

Nice day in Greaterville

Hi Supex; Hillsides, all the washes have been worked for over a hundred years. Its a tough place to MD because of all the trash. But stick with it and you'll do just fine. AL. C

Did you do washes, gullies or fingers. We're going to Greaterville tomorrow and saturday. Its going to be my first time and we should have good time there.

Really nice nuggets......... WTG

Hi Al very nice find!

Hope you keep it up. Mabye someday i will find some of those in ca.or az. so far ak. seems to be good to me.

Too bad I onely get there once in a while. Shows that hard work pays off reguardless of how you hunt for the pretty stuf.

Well I don't know about that Silver Dog. Digging shoe nails at a foot deep can keep a man busy and at my age make one darn tired. But you got to love it. I'll be back to digging as soon as my arm heals up. I guess that's why no one calls me Einstein. :laught16:

Nice gold Al, Greaterville is good to you!!!! I miss prospecting and meeting all my western friends, sorry we never got to hunt before I left there, maybe someday I'll get back that way for a visit.

Tom