Nugget Shooter Forums

Scoop, chisel, hammer holder

SGTFDA

I wear a army web belt when detecting. I picked up the holder at a gun show. Added webbing on the front to hold a all metal small hammer and a leather pouch on the back to hold some chisels. Easy to carry and great for those small jobs.

post-384-1237143009_thumb.jpg

post-384-1237143022_thumb.jpg

Don

It's winter here and you can load only so much ammo. It's how I keep from going nuts. My Wife said I'm king of the Gigger rig. I'm getting ready for my spring expedition. You know how that goes. I uncovered some relics that point the way and need to travel further down the trail. There is a huge jackpot at the end of that trail if I can stay on it. I sent my 2000 back to Ismael for his new upgrades and he is working his magic on it right now. His new 3000/3500 mod seems to have worked as the tests results look very good. There are some video links on his site I think you will find interesting.

Rich

No, what I'm looking for is much bigger than little nuggies. 2500 pounds worth. Hell look how much metal you have in a pick alone. Besides I use these things to pack my stuff back into the mountains then stash things nearby. It's not as hard as carrying that huge pack. You would be surprised what you can fit in a fishing vest, small sholder bag and things hanging on your belt. :icon_mrgreen:

Frank: I just KNOW we are going to have some fun together when you FINALLY wean yourself off the law enforcement tit and move out west. You come up with the nitty gritty types of ideas that we prospectors love to share around. Can't wait for you to pop up out of some nearby Mojave gopher hole.

Hi Frank,

Hell look how much metal you have in a pick alone

I carry my pick on my shoulder. I like to be able to toss quickly in case of a trip or slip. I hunt light Camelbak mule. battery and pick thats it closet metal to the coil that I carry is a good 5 and half to 6 feet away. This will change soon

though since I may break down and start carrying a gun. Well I hope you find what your looking for. One of my

sisters lives right outside of Philly their neighbors house is where Ben Franklin had his first printing press. There are

a crap load of old foundations that the neighbors say have never been detected (they owned the land for generations).

No doubt that there is alot of "treasures" out there.

Rich

Rich

The coil field goes up and down with a little off the edges. I don't see that as a issue. I carry a 45 back in the woods, sometimes single action and sometimes auto. That and a metal canteen and God knows what else. Swinging a 25" coil and never had a issue. That coil is way out in front of me. Though turning it on it's side to pinpoint you need not aim the coil field at you.