Nugget Shooter Forums

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Steve, Tony As many of you know, I'm retired and with all my extra time I spend it with Family & Friends and my life long passion of Gold Prospecting. I've been successful in life's twist &

Posted Images

Hi Steve and All

Steve that's a great find CONGRADS !! It couldn't happen to a nicer guy !! The sad part is it's all down hill from here !! I mean the smaller nuggets never seem to measure up in the thrill department after a whopper like that !! I call those holy crap nuggets !! Happy Birthday dude !! Happy Huntin John B.

El Dorado,

I won't say Happy Birthday, you've had it already, congrats.

All I want to know is when Garimpo is ariving to hunt with you. :laught16::laught16::laught16:

Max

Thanks again everyone. I am still on cloud nine and cannot stop fondling the "Palm Nugget". As a matter of fact Garimpo said he might like to come up here for a hunt!

El Dorado,

Absolutely AWESOME. You say you are still on cloud nine, I can believe that.

I bet your knees are still weak and you are jumping like a supper expresso. Man, what a find.

Good on you Rick, you sure know how to treat a guy on his birthday. (PS, the poison oak thing works great, thanks.)

Keep on posting guys, they all look great.

Micheal

G'Day Steve

Bloody hell mate. I've been off the internet for a week now due to a PC crash and I return to see this. You didn't have to travel far, you had it in your own back yard!

Happy Belated Birthday. I think the birthday nugget would have been more appropriate.

Anyway, my birthday's next week ... so I printed a copy of the nugget and I'm gonna go outside and bury it. So on my birthday, I could feel the same experience.

Cheers

Johnno

I am completely humbled by all of the responses here. Thank you one and all.

The pictures tanqd put up are from a trip to AK we took (looking for the big one!)

Johnno. I can send a hi-res picture through the email..... that way you can bury it deeper!

And most of all Thanks again Rick..... hooking up with you was my real present. My hunt for gold has rewarded me with much more than yellow rocks. I have met some of the greatest people one can imagine and made friendships that will last a lifetime.

Steve,

It's my pleasure to have a talented, good natured Buddy like you. Many are right posting here with a big nugget like the "Palm Nugget" the rest are just pickers. I think I know a few spots in the mountains that may make that one look like a picker, but we'll have to wait for the snow melt. You take care...until our next hunt!

LuckyLundy

Steve,

I'm so happy for you. What better way to celebrate your Birthday than to be finding nuggets like this. Like you said, it is a once in a lifetime kind of find. Although I do hope it isn't. I hope that you find many more with your detector. I'm sure your not going to give up the location of were it was found, as well you shouldn't.... :whoopie:

Again Steve, congratulations on the find, now get out there and find more. Looking at the photo with you down on bended knee, it looked like you were in some kind of a park or maybe some pasture land. WOW is all I can say...WOWWWWWW :icon_mrgreen:

In a word WOW

Rich