Nugget Shooter Forums

Gold Basin

I plan to be going down to gold basin on Sun, this weekend. Is anybody else going to be in the area. Stan do you have off this weekend ?

I am still trying out my new TDI, and need to see if I can find a meteorite with it.

Rick

Howdy All,Maureen and I are going to be in Gold Basin for a few days hunting meteorites.WE WILL BE IN A BLUE DODGE TRUCK WITH A ARTIC FOX CAMPER. We just got back from franconia and found some Meteorites.i got a 91.6 gramer and 3.7 gms of small iorns. Maureen found a 116.4 ,97.9, 67.7 gm. meteorite and a nice 8.0 gm. iorn plus 6.7 gms of misc pieces.I,ve tried to post some pic's but they wont take for some reason. will try again latter. Harry

I plan to be going down to gold basin on Sun, this weekend. Is anybody else going to be in the area. Stan do you have off this weekend ?

I am still trying out my new TDI, and need to see if I can find a meteorite with it.

Rick

Aloha Rick,

You must have been reading my mind. I couldnt find your phone number for the life of me and wanted to get in touch with you. That is sooooooo weird. Call me at 476-2830 anytime tonite or after 3pm on saturday. I do have sunday off but was making plans to go out tuesday and wednesday. I have a couple of Gold Basin throw downs you can use while we are out there to double check your TDI.

Aloha,

Stan aka Kaimi

Aloha Harry and Maureen,

Hot dog Harry it sure seems that Maureen has been a little busier than you in the past couple of posts. :Huh_anim]: Just like a women! Give em an inch and they want the whole yard (full of meteorites). You might have to hide her detector for awhile or at least until you catch up. :innocent0009:

Aloha and hope to run into both of you out at Gold Basin. Keep an eye out for a blue jeep wrangler with nevada plates.

Stan aka Kaimi

Harry

We will be driving our Jeep Grand Cherokee , I will be starting out from Gregg's Hideout Rd just about were the park starts, just staying on the south side of the park.

We should be down there around 9am , as it is hard to get my wife out any earlier then that.

Thanks for the tip, I will try it with the GB off.

Rick

Howdy All,Maureen and I are going to be in Gold Basin for a few days hunting meteorites.WE WILL BE IN A BLUE DODGE TRUCK WITH A ARTIC FOX CAMPER. We just got back from franconia and found some Meteorites.i got a 91.6 gramer and 3.7 gms of small iorns. Maureen found a 116.4 ,97.9, 67.7 gm. meteorite and a nice 8.0 gm. iorn plus 6.7 gms of misc pieces.I,ve tried to post some pic's but they wont take for some reason. will try again latter. Harry

Harry & Maureen,

You 2 meteorite magnets never cease to amaze me with your Franconia skill. Them is some nice pieces, especially the 8 gram Iron, hope to see some pictures or better yet, might get a gander at it while you are at GB.

Jim

Harry & Maureen,

You 2 meteorite magnets never cease to amaze me with your Franconia skill. Them is some nice pieces, especially the 8 gram Iron, hope to see some pictures or better yet, might get a gander at it while you are at GB.

Jim

Jim,We will be camped at the GPAA camping spot for a few days starting today. This afternoon sometime. I,ve got some pictures of a find by Estile Hunt at Franconia that will blow your mind. It weighted just about 2lbs. on a bathroom scales. Will bring our latest finds with us .

Harry

Aloha guys,

Ran into Harry and Maureen on Sunday while checking out a couple of spots in Gold Basin. That iron that Maureen has is awesome looking. Will be seeing them again on tuesday and wednesday as i will be out there scoping out a couple of new locations.

BTW, wait till you see what Harry found at Gold Basin!! :innocent0009: Harry you rock! Okay Maureen, now you have a find one equal to or bigger real soon.

Aloha,

Stan aka Kaimi

Hi Maureen and Harry, I would love to see the Pics. Seems to me that if I cut the Pics to less than 2 M bytes then it takes. You can use the crop and cut and paste feature on say the Paint accessory program comes with many computers. Just cut the smaller area out of the Pic and then file > new and then paste. Then save the croped area With A New File Name. There is probably an easer way but that is what I've been doing. See Ya Out There :icon_mrgreen: Clifton