Nugget Shooter Forums

Spring Break

Hey hey hey...

Next week (14th - 22nd)

I'll be on spring break and I really want to get out and hunt several spots.

Would anyone want to hunt any existing strewn fields or hunt for new cold finds next week?

I am down for any hunts in California, Arizona, Nevada, and New Mexico.

I'm not say a group hunt or caravan or anything, just a hunt with one or a few hunters.

[Erik]

Hey hey hey...

Next week (14th - 22nd)

I'll be on spring break and I really want to get out and hunt several spots.

Would anyone want to hunt any existing strewn fields or hunt for new cold finds next week?

I am down for any hunts in California, Arizona, Nevada, and New Mexico.

I'm not say a group hunt or caravan or anything, just a hunt with one or a few hunters.

[Erik]

Hay likr i told you ealer im game for what ever man got 2 weeks off my self P you got my cell hit me up

Erik, I'm off as well, but can only hunt a day or two (too many commitments). I was thinking of Franconia though... just a thought. Jason :;):

Keep me posted if you decide to go or even GB.

Aloha Erik,

Count me in for either tuesday and/or wednesday next week if you plan on Franconia or Gold Basin. Let me know.

Aloha,

Stan aka Kaimi

So far I think I'm going to hunt GB Tuesday & wednesday then hunt Franconia Thursday, Friday, and maybe a little Saturday.

[Erik]

So far I think I'm going to hunt GB Tuesday & wednesday then hunt Franconia Thursday, Friday, and maybe a little Saturday.

[Erik]

Aloha Erik,

If you guys are going to be at Gold Basin on tuesday/wednesday keep an eye out for my blue jeep. I may end up staying out for two days after watching Jasons' latest video. I will just rough it and sleep in my jeep for the one night at the usual gpaa camping spot.

Hope to see you guys out there.

Aloha,

Stan aka Kaimi

Hola Erik,

Would have loved the chance to hunt with you guys at Franconia and Gold Basin. I do have to spend a few weekends with the family from time to time. I also have to catch up on all the work here at the casa.

Good luck everyone, hopefully it will not be windy like it was in Holbrook, I am still picking sand outta my ears!

Dean