Nugget Shooter Forums

Sunny days with a little gold

After not getting to go out for over a month I hit the gold fields with my buddy Luckylundy. The weather has been rain in the forecast every weekend but they said sun shine this weekend and they finaly got it right. Went out both days and had a blast. With that said my back and shoulders are a little sore as I haven't swung my pick in a month I got to start detecting every week again. Anyways got my 3000 over some gold I made out with 12.7dwt for the weekend, first day got a 6dwt for one nugget the second day I got 6.7dwt for 7 nuggets. Had a great time with my prospecting buddy Luckylundy he scored a few nuggets his self.

Here is my weekend poke

102_0226.jpg

Yep, CoyoteSlayer hasn't been nugget hunting for a few weeks and he really let me have it this weekend! His arm was all rested and he was swinging his coil like a mad man. With all that energy he found what he calls a dink patch, I had to butt my way in to bust my skunk. I'm sure his back and arms are filling the pain of all that gold today!!! Until our next hunt, C'ya soon.

LuckyLundy