Nugget Shooter Forums

Posting this here

I'm posting this here because I can't post it on the AZO site. Every time I want to look at a picture I have to log in. I can't post because every time I try to post it asks me to log in again and my post is gone because it takes me to the main page.

I don't have that problem with other sites, why the AZO site?

I like the site but it is very irritating to try to do anything.

Am I doing something wrong? Is anyone else having this trouble?

Sorry that this isn't about gold.

I feel better now that I got that off my chest.

Neil

I have no problems. Your post here may help you out. They may read it and send you a message to get the situation fixed. I acually had a problem getting onto this forum in the beginning and asked about it on another forum. Worked for me.

I have given up with the AZO forum. I'm locked out, password doesn't work. One of my last posts on that forum contained my comments about a new pick product they were selling similar to the Hermit Pick. Don't know if there is a connection there or not. One forum is about all the time I have to invest online anyway. This one, I've noticed, has been swinging away from a prospecting focus and has drifted into the kind of dead end commentaries about off beat issues that are of interest only to a handful. I think I'm going to be spending more of my time in the field and less in front of a monitor. Just my thoughts.

Hi oregoneil,

Try resetting your cookies. Then when you login select the √ box "remember me" that will install a new cookie.

micronugget,

You could try emailing AZO. I've seen some very negative posts and members that Chris has allowed to remain on the site.

I really doubt if your nit picking a product would warrant a ban. I might be wrong tho. How would you react if you were a car dealer and had someone on

your lot bad mouthing your product.

hope this helps

nvchris