Nugget Shooter Forums

Javelina Gold Trommel

Tim Parker

We have been using these all winter here in AZ with amazing results, It all started after a long weekend up in Prescott Valley where there was plenty of gold to be found if you can dig it, classify it, and run it...........well after all was said and done that weekend i was beat and not enough of the gold stuff to satisfy my addiction (most reading this knows what im saying)

I wanted to process more dirt in less time and not work so darn hard so i looked at what was available on the market, TROMMELS........Perfect but they dont do enough!!! all they do is classify and send it down the sluice......i wanted more so i built my own trommel with one little twist, Mine has an outer barrel around the trommel with a Reverse Helix Inside that brings all the Gold / Heavies right up into my pan !!!!!!!! then wash's the lighter materiel down the sluice.

No more grueling hard work and this summer i wont be dieing of heat stroke.

We have had such good success with these that a local prospecting shop wanted us to build them some for there customers and treasure club members, As of this week we are putting these on the market for everyone and anyone that wants to process more material and see there gold right away drop into there pan.

www.wildboarprospecting.com

Good Luck Prospecting

post-21973-1236221865_thumb.png

OK Tim if you have been around the forums,then you should know

the drill. Its question time. :laught16:

Do you have any type of recovery data,on how well the machine recovers

fine and course gold? How much bank run material will it process in an hour.

Do you need two batteries,one for the pump and one for the trommel? Have

you used it in a recirculating system? How did it perform and how clean did

your water stay? How did it handle heavy clay? :hmmmmmm:

Actually it is a good looking machine,and I am interested. Just need a little

more information than what I saw on your site.

OK Tim if you have been around the forums,then you should know

the drill. Its question time. :laught16:

Do you have any type of recovery data,on how well the machine recovers

fine and course gold? How much bank run material will it process in an hour.

Do you need two batteries,one for the pump and one for the trommel? Have

you used it in a recirculating system? How did it perform and how clean did

your water stay? How did it handle heavy clay? :hmmmmmm:

Actually it is a good looking machine,and I am interested. Just need a little

more information than what I saw on your site.

We just got the Javelina website up and going, will be shooting a video this weekend of the machine working.

(how well the machine recovers fine and course gold) Depending on water flow, Angle your running at and how fast your feeding it.......when everything is set properly for the material your running you will get 95-98% of your gold right in the pan Fine & Course.

(How much bank run material will it process in an hour.) We havnt timed the 8" yet will do that this weekend for the video, Our 12" will run a ton an hour.

(Do you need two batteries,one for the pump and one for the trommel) Now thats just a matter of Choice and how long you want it to run! Its set up to hold 1 battery on the trommel which will run the trommel with a good battery you can run it for hours, we use gas powered pumps but for the video we will be using a 12v 1250 gph so there is no noise and will be hooking that up to the same battery with the trommel.

(Have you used it in a recirculating system? How did it perform and how clean did

your water stay) Were in AZ...Recirculating is the norm here in most places !!! If your washing dirt the water isnt gonna stay clean no matter what you do, The trick is to filter out the Debris!!!! thats the only time you have a problem, screen the water real good and you wont clog up the sprayer,

(Heavy Clay) Cant tell ya.....Havnt run across any of that since we started using these!

How heavy is that bad boy? It looks to have a fair bit of steel. How long is it? I think the website said about 1400 for the 8 inch steve.

What is your price on the different sizes??

SteveT :coffeetime:

SteveT

Price on the 8" is $1499.00 We havnt figured out the price for the 12" yet..........will start working on that the end of this week provided we get caught up on the 8" orders.

Might have a small Video up tonight on the website. www.wildboarprospecting.com

How heavy is that bad boy? It looks to have a fair bit of steel. How long is it? I think the website said about 1400 for the 8 inch steve.

With out battery the 8" is about 40 pounds......once the rock slide is folded up its only 3 1/2' long and 3' high.

$1499.00 for the 8", 12" coming soon

Trying the get a small Video up tonight of the trommel on our site working at least , This Video producing thing is new to me.

www.wildboarprospecting.com

Tim,

Thanks for the info. Not a bad price for the 8in.

Question-I tried to buy some reverse helix material a few years ago but couldn't find any. Could you tell me where I can buy some?

Thanks, SteveT :coffeetime:

Tim,

Thanks for the info. Not a bad price for the 8in.

Question-I tried to buy some reverse helix material a few years ago but couldn't find any. Could you tell me where I can buy some?

Thanks, SteveT :coffeetime:

There are a few companys that i had talked to that can make them, dont have there info anylonger as we figured out a way to make our own.

Google Search ......Reverse Helix, thats how i found them then called them to get quotes