Nugget Shooter Forums

Gold Basin Goodie

Have'nt been :icon_mrgreen: BEEPIN :headphones: for a long time,since DEC. 08 when I got my knees worked on, went to a CLUB outing in Meadview Saturday and stopped at Gold Basin for 1 1/2 hours on the way home an picked up this little baby. :innocent0009: I guess I still GOT IT.

post-562-1235434764_thumb.jpg

Aloha Frank,

Nice job on grabbing that one.

Hot dang bro, I went out for a couple of hours on sunday to check out a couple of new spots and didnt find squat. Guess I will be going back to the old haunts to grab one or two rocks to quench the thirst for meteorites.

aloha,

Stan aka Kaimi

Hey Frank,

Congrats on a nice Gold Basin! Looks like you still got it and quickly as well. I don't know how long its been since I have made a find in the first 1 1/2 hours of hunting!! I got the skunk on Sat after hunting from sun up to sun down.

Dean

Frank,

That's a nice score for just stretching out your legs for a little while. You make it look easy. Thanks for giving us a peek.

Stan,

Yeah Stan, you're sure right about it being hot. I went out looking for cold finds on saturday and sunday. All I found was a dozen wild burros and a handful of maybe's. Here in Phoenix, it was still 82 degrees at six this evening. Dang!

Ben