Nugget Shooter Forums

4" dredge theft on the Kern

:angry-smiley-010: Theft season has officially opened. A newer keene 4" 3 way was ripped off the Kern last night and posted on GPAA site this am. SCRIBE YOUR UNITS WITH A NAME AND WRITE DOWN ALL ID # FROM ENGINE AND PARTS. Way tooo many hungry folks this year and don't leave out the beloved crankster gangsters too-lock and load-tons a au 2 u2 -John :Huh_anim]:

Good sound advise John...expensive equipment and one can't be too careful...I have the problem

of poor folks here that would love to have my 5" with two Honda's...so I put a 100' aircraft

cable through the engines and around the frame and pontoons ....and lock to whole mess to

a large tree...thanks for bringing up the subject...

We had a resident who owned a security company call requesting assistance at his residence. When I arrived he told me he found the back door broken. He said he had his automatic weapons and other tools of the trade inside the house. I said let's go in. He then said he had 2 guard attack dogs in the house and he wanted to secure them. Guess what, they stole the dogs along with everything else.

Intresting... returned?... I'll go look for it on the GPAA forum but honestly I stopped reading that one along time ago.

:icon_mrgreen: I posted on 7 forums and Isabella is a tiny town--like living in a fish bowl-now that I got it I can't even move it without being seen in town. 1 in a million-in 40+ years a gravel suckn' I never seen one returned- :laught16: tons a au 2 u2 -John

John... Great to see your post... Have a great season... Jim

Looks like it got too hot for the thief to handle eh?

Glad to hear it was recovered. I know if I ever caught someone lifting my kit, the first thing that would ( and probably last thought )

cross my mind would be..."I have a shovel, a gun, lots of desert and a thief tied up in the back of the truck..."

Of course, being the lenient individual that I am, I would never condone anything illegal....................*cough*

Ouch.....is my nose growing?

HH - Johnny