Nugget Shooter Forums

I received an e-mail from a friend who is a member who said the Devils Nest claims are sold to some guy who has a ? "Hummer" or is called the "Hummer" ? and they where told there would be no more pushes ever, they are POEd and can't find out more info. People who where coming a long distance are REALLY going to be POED.

This will be interesting :hmmmmmm:

Elly has sold *some* of the claims and the push is cancelled. Members will be receiving an email from Elly explaining the situation and how this affects their memberships.
Why don't you tell us then??? Don

I don't know the whole story Don. I saw a post on Rob's forum and spoke with Elly on Monday. I posted what she told me. Said she was going to send all the members an email that afternoon fully explaining the situation. I haven't received it.

Elly sent out the email to members today. The facts are that 6 of the 9 Devils Nest claims have been sold and 31 other claims -- including 3 on the Devils Nest -- have not been sold but they are for sale. Members can continue to prospect on the remaining claims or request a refund of the unused portion of the fees they have paid.

Yo All...It's a pretty straight forward deal...Costs have gotten too heavy to be self supporting and Ellie's pockets aren't that deep...Six of the Devil's Nest claims got sold, three left...Plus other claims, altogether totalling about 750 acres or so...The remaining claims are for sale, but members can hunt them until they are sold....Ellie's stated that members have the choice to hang in for the remaining claims or contact her for a refund (details of which I don't know)...I'll be editing my Rich Hill maps to bring them up to date accordingly...Cheers, U

It is a straight forward deal Ron. The only reason I posted anything was because a post was made on Rob's forum that wasn't quite accurate and rumors were starting. I'm sure all the members were looking forward to the club continuing on as it was but times change and things happen. Elly made a decision and is taking care of business in a fair and honorable way.