Nugget Shooter Forums

SOME NEVER LEARN..

garimpo

TOP 10 POVERTY CITIES

This has got to be one of the greatest American tragedies. What do the top 10 cities with the highest poverty rate all have in common?

- Detroit, MI (1st on the poverty rate list)...hasn't elected a Republican mayor since 1961;

- Buffalo, NY (2nd)...hasn't elected a Republican mayor since 1954;

- Cincinnati, OH 20 (3rd)...hasn't elected a Republican mayor since 1984;

- Cleveland, OH (4th)...hasn't elected a Republican mayor since 1989;

- Miami, FL (5th)...has never had a Republican mayor;

- St. Louis, MO (6th)...hasn't elected a Republican mayor since 1949;

- El Paso, TX (7th)...has never had a Republican mayor;

- Milwaukee, WI (8th)...hasn't elected a Republican mayor since 1908;

- Philadelphia, PA (9th)...hasn't elected a R republican mayor since 1952;

- Newark, NJ (10th)...hasn't elected a Republican mayor since 1907.

Einstein once said, 'The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.'

It is the disadvantaged who habitually elect Democrats on the basis of promises of 'change' --- yet are still disadvantaged.

Opinion: The disadvantaged remain disadvantaged because they are looking for a Liberal Democratic Government to give them something, when all they have to do is work for it.

(How can a person be 5th generation & still disadvantaged in this country?)

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream.

Update: the new patch just a few minutes away from my house has been producing some really nice gold...20's...30's....40's grammers...I just found out about it yesterday..or was it the day before...anyway got all fired up and ready to because it was in an area that I've had permission to hunt for the last 12 years...last April when I was in the USA my friend the owner died and since then his wife has sold all of his land...the new owner I also know and who has made some really good money by working in the USA has added this ranch to his other ranches and detecting is prohibited...but only to me...the rest of the mob here is hunting his property at night...it figures...probably in the very near future the Military Police will be stopping all vehicles entering that area and checking the cars for detectors....let's see now..I've been through Plan A...Plan B....Plan C....Plan D.....Plan E and now it's Plan F...