Nugget Shooter Forums

GREETINGS ALL,

HALLELUJAH, THE SKUNK IS GONE!! :woohoo: THAT PESKY CRITTER WAS REALLY DUG INTO MY BACK. IT TOOK 7 TRIPS INTO THE VARIOUS GOLD FIELDS BEFORE I WAS ABLE TO GIT RID OF HIM.

AND THE THING IS, FINDING IT WAS QUITE A SURPRISE. :whoopie: I DECIDED TO CHECK OUT AN AREA AWAY FROM A VERY, VERY POUNDED PATCH. THIS AREA TURNED OUT TO HAVE VERY BENIGN ROCK. NO QUARTZ, NO HOT ROCKS, NO IRONSTONES, NO TRASH TO SPEAK OF, NO NOTHING. AFTER 20-30 MIN. OF THIS, I GAVE IT UP AND HEADED BACK DOWN TOWARDS THE POUNDED PATCH. A FEW POSITIVE HOT ROCKS BEGAN TO SHOW UP. THEN A TARGET NEAR A PRICKLY PEAR CACTUS. NOTHING SPECIAL, JUST ANOTHER TARGET AND PROBABLY TRASH. AFTER HEARING THE TARGET HIT MY COIL, I PICKED IT UP AND RUBBED THE DIRT AWAY AND WOOHOO, GOLD.

THIS LITTLE BEAUTY IS QUITE CHUNKY AND WEIGHTS IN AT 2.4 GRAMS.

post-951-1234066793_thumb.jpg

HAPPY HUNTING TO YOU ALL,

BOB

post-951-1234066984_thumb.jpg

Bob,

Nice little nugget, :whoopie: 1/13th of an ounce, just the right size for a nice petite pendant. What a great way to get rid of the skunk. Now that you have broke the spell, I hope that 2009 is a poke filler for ya......

Jim

Hey Great!...if you wouldnt mind...can you go ahead and take the skunk off my back as it seems you have room? :laught16: