Nugget Shooter Forums

Tucson Gem and Mineral Show Update

Hi All

I've been kinda busy but I got a chance to visit with Dan Judd yesterday :angry-smiley-010: . The show is realativly slow this year but Dan is holding his own and selling out quickly :whoopie: . His business is JC Fossils at the Ramada Inn at St Mary's and the Freeway :innocent0002: . He said he'll be headed out for home on Monday so visit him while you can :innocent0009: !! Happy Huntin John B.

Hi John,

I was able to get out there today for a little while. I stopped by Pieter Heydelaar's room very nice collection

of gold nuggets. He told me he looks forward to your visits with him. He also stated that he is going to update

his book Successful Nugget Hunting and is working on another book. I didn't ask about a timeline.

Rich

I stopped by Pieter Heydelaar's room very nice collection

of gold nuggets. He told me he looks forward to your visits with him. He also stated that he is going to update

his book Successful Nugget Hunting and is working on another book. I didn't ask about a timeline.

Rich

Pieters been talking about another book for almost twenty years now. :laught16::laught16::laught16: I'll believe it when I see it.

Steve

Well it 2pm on Sunday afternoon and my room here are the Ramada is looking mighty empty! :cool04: Its been a good show for us. Tomorrow we head back to the great white north.

It was great to see John B. and spend some time BS'ing. Time to do something other than fossil fish for a while - like gold... :whoopie:

Hi Rich, Steve and Dan

Yeah Rich Peiter has been telling me that for years tooo :angry-smiley-010: !! I think his first book he wrote for Fischer got everyone thinking :confused0013: . His second book started an American gold rush in Australia :escape: !! Sooo he's been kinda leary about a third book :hmmmmmm: . I really think he likes the outback with just Him and Debra and not an army of gringos runnin around down there :woohoo: . Yeah Dan great visiting with you :whoopie: !! Tell Jared I'll kick his butt the next time I see him :POsmiley01: !! I think he's trying to give his old man a hernia :shrug: !! Happy Huntin John B.

Hi John B;

Book or no book- it was only a matter of time before Americans started to find out about nugget hunting down under. There's just so much information availible now (and back then) that someone was bound to come up with a book so it might as well have been Pieter. If he wouldn't have-- someone else would have. :twocents: You don't even need a book these days anyway. Just like this one- look at the Australian gold nugget hunting forums availible.

Steve

Hopefully there will still be some stuff to look at Sunday and Monday:( We are heading down there next weekend for a few days.

Have a safe trip coming or going everyone.