Nugget Shooter Forums

29 Prospector

Slim  Farris

Slim,

I still alive and kicking. My old body is healing slower than I feel it should. I am working on 4 new short stories and one short novel as well as a full book of short stories. Thank you for your concern. It means alot to me mentally in the healing process.

Ol'29er

Maybe get off all those synthetic drugs and go back to tequila.. lol. I hope your doing alright. I have a pic of the girls fishing I'll try to send you.

Maybe get off all those synthetic drugs and go back to tequila.. lol. I hope your doing alright. I have a pic of the girls fishing I'll try to send you.

Not to sure about that Tequila thing, it makes people do weird things. Maybe some 151 Rum and Coke might do the tick. Love to see the pictures. Your girls are awsume my friend. You take good care of them.

Ol29er

If any of your books go on sale let me know where. I want to get in line now. I know what you mean when you say your not healing as fast as you think you should. Gettin older does that to us. Just be patient and please keep in touch. I would like to meet you in person some day. I have been reading these forums so long and faithfully that I feel that I know many of the Members.