Nugget Shooter Forums

Tucson Show report. (John B. where are you?)

Well it's coming down to the last 3-4 days for the show for us here in Tucson. Thought I would give everybody a quick report on what I have seen.

The show has been good for us. We are just about sold out of our Green River Formation fish fossils. Other dealers haven't been quite as fortunate. The show has definitely been slower than last year. There are some very motivated dealers that are giving better prices than I have seen in years. If you ever wanted to pick up some nice pieces from the show, this is the year to do it!

One thing that concerns me it that the John B. Tucson tours have been noticeably absent this year. I can't tell you the number of folks that John has toured around this town during the show. Just wanted to make sure that the Omani secret service hadn't grabbed and extradited him.

Hi Dan and All

Sorry I've changed property managers and bought some more properties too boot so I've been kinda crazy and busy :Huh_anim]: . I will try and visit with you tommarow :woohoo: !! Freddie when you coming to Tucson for the tour :hmmmmmm: ?? All I can say is it's a jaw dropper :WOW: !! Happy Huntin John B.