Nugget Shooter Forums

prospecting in a new area

Guest goldstudmuffin

Guest goldstudmuffin

Hi All,

I had some luck today prospecting in a new area. :woohoo: I tried to get one of my pals to go with me but he was to busy! :hmmmmmm: I found three nice nuggets, two are specimans. The biggest one weights 8 dwt and the second ones weights 5 dwt, and the last one weights 1 dwt, for a total 14 dwt. I guess I'll have to clean it out all by myself. :headphones:

Here's some pictures.

post-86-1233805552_thumb.jpg

post-86-1233805618_thumb.jpg

post-86-1233805741_thumb.jpg

Wow, Russ...Those are some beauties... That is some great nuggetshootin'...Cheers, Unc

:woohoo: That is some pretty Gold :cool04:

On my screen it appears to have a reddish tinge, is this true?

I :love021: colored gold.

Way to go, can't wait to se what else you get out of your patch!

Wow! Russ you are a big nugget hound dog. Super nice.

Tony, leather cover. I never thought of that. I make some of my own holsters on my sewing machine. I think I'll give it a try.

post-384-1233852189_thumb.jpg

Russ I like those gold/quartz nuggets. they are my favorite nuggets. I'll bet your partner is kicking his rear end for not going with you.

Harry

Guest goldstudmuffin

Thanks guys!!! Yep the control box cover is leather, I think I bought it from Doc about ten years ago. I like the leather because it won't pick up catus spines like the foam covers do. Here's a better picture for those who are wondering about the color of the quartz.

post-86-1233937305_thumb.jpg

Hi Russ and All

Russ it's probably a good thing that I didn't go :hmmmmmm: . I'ld have three and you'ld be stinky :innocent0002: !! Besides if you get the rock off all three of them them you'ld probably have a total of about a gram of gold :laught16: !! Happy Huntin John B.

Guest goldstudmuffin

Hi John and All,

Thanks Guys, Steve they are AZ nuggets!

John, You may have found 2 of them before me but the 8 penny weighter was way to deep for a goldmaster :icon_mrgreen: , even with the big foot coil or whatever it is! :Huh_anim]:

Russ,Just what I thought John's AZZ :innocent0009: :innocent0009: is all blue and black from kicking the shitz :laught16: out of himselfs. That quartz dont weigh diddly crap.

Harry