Nugget Shooter Forums

Happy Birthday Mike Furness

BobinNV

:happy0045: :happy0045: Happy Birthday Mike :yourock:

Are you on your way yet??

Nuggets are being found, a new member found one saturday, I am waiting for him to post, don't bring your own weather ! :laught16: :rainyday: Ours is perfect ,it will be HOT today. I am PMing you my new #.

Max

Thanks guys for all the Hppy B'day wishes. Leaving tonight about midnight. Got to make a pit stop in Houston to drop the rest of Jay's stuff off and then headed to Congress. Should be there +/- Friday noon.

Hope I can meet up with a few of you guys. Cell is 603-770-7208. If you want to take me to your secret big nugget site give me a call!! :icon_mrgreen: :laught16::laught16::laught16:

Mike F

Happy Birthday Mike...its a milestone eh?

H A P P Y - B I R T H D A Y !

Happy Birthday Mike!

Have fun in Congress, I am sure you are going to have a GREAT time! If you really want to have a good time, where a Pittsburg Steelers cap!

Take Care!

Tony

LMFAO....Happy birthday Mike...I don't know you but will advise this...do NOT wear a Steelers ANYTHING......lol

I am not a sports fan but many other AZ residants are and I would hate for your birthday to be followed by your lynching :D

Nathan.

Happy B'day Mike...be sure to squirt on some sun screen...It's been hot and sunny the past couple days and getting worse every day...darn, I think we'll hit 80 in the next few days...Sucks, huh? By the way, what is an "ice storm"? ... Is that like a pina colada bath with naked twin pole dancers or ????? ... :laught16::laught16: Ignorant AZ Guy, yer Unc in the Dubyah

Thanks guys for all the happy b'days. I made it to Az by way of Houston ... had to drop the remains of #1 son's stuff off so as to make room in my storage shed for all the gear I have been accumulating lately.

Now Unc Ron ... an ice storm is simply a rain storm that freezes on contact with tree limbs and power lines and causes everything to go dark even if it's day light! I understand that a gentleman of your high education wouldn't know what an ice storm is when you spend your summers living in Dante's Inferno! :innocent0009:

Mike F.

Happy Birthday Mike and heres hoping you find a big ol nugget while you are here.

Thanks again guys! And Don ... I'm no where near as bald as you my friend ... at least not yet ... only the back of my head! :laught16:

No AZ gold yet ... I think it is waiting for my son, Jay, to get here so we can share in the glory!

Mike F