Nugget Shooter Forums

SERIOUSLY IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Uncle Ron

Uncle Ron, I think you jinxed them.

The last play of the 1st half -- the LONGEST RUN (an interception) IN SUPER BOWL HISTORY -- was a real momentum changer. The Cardinals need to get that one back real soon or this game is history.

I always go for the underdog, But the stats say Pittsburg.Not looking good for the cards,

Still there were some exellent plays and a few new record a great game either way :twocents:

I do not mind eating my words as anything is possible when you put your heart in to it.

Good game >

Hey Steve I thought I was the only guy that didn't watch football. Actually I don't watch anything with a ball involved.

Today is Mrs Lve2fsh birthday so I spent the whole day dragging her around having a great time.

Then I told her I was taking 2 days off work and heading to Cal. to play in the dirt.

Good thing I sucked up to her today.. :laught16:

Pittsburgh Wins 27-23!!!!!!!!!!!! :whoopie: :whoopie: :whoopie: Good game and much closer then I thought it was going to be... :hmmmmmm: :hmmmmmm: Bill Bidwell Sr will have to wait another day before he gets to wear a NFL Championship ring on his grubby little finger..... :laught16::laught16::laught16:

Steve

Am I un American for not watching the Super Bowl or even following sports? When Mrs El Dorado told me the Steelers were playing the Cardinals I said no way, the Cardinals are a Baseball team...... what do I know?

Lol....The Cardinals USED to be our baseball team...I do not watch Ball Oriented Sports....to much As$ slapping and Dude Sweat for me....

It has to have an engine and at least One wheel for me to enjoy it. Or an engine with a water pump attached to it feeding my highbanker.

:icon_mrgreen:

Nathan

Yep Good Game...I am at work and I was Forced to Watch it!!...When I have a 60" Monitor staring me in the face...I just can't close my eyes...My Coworker is Happy that Pitt won it though :innocent0009: ...Live2fish...Ya did good on the Mrs' Birthday to get 2 days off

Don't even know how to spell "That sucksS" or that Suxx or some other variation of that suks.... Still, it was a great game, sorta like beeping up a hot gulch with all the indicators, but at the top there's nuttin but a 22 slug...Cheers, Unc

The Steelers, er, STEALERS, barely stole it back.

WOW, what a game............ For awhile there, I thought that Arizona had pulled the goof of the year and gave the ball game away.............. :scare: then I thought that Arizona was gonna steal this one, :whoopie: but alas

the Steelers stole it. :sadwalk: :wah: One hell of a game for the record books and the Steelers are worthy champions......

Jim

Big time SUCKS!!!

I think Steelers number 92 needs his butt kicked :fighting0030: for his chicken shite poor sportsmanship!

I may be just the one to do it too! :banged:

Or maybe unc ron... :icon_mrgreen:

~LARGO~

Don't feel bad Ron. The Vikings, who soundly whipped AZ this year, have been to the Super Bowl 4 times and lost all 4.

Warner made one big mistake and that was the ultimately the difference.

It was a great game. Congratulations to the Pittsburgh Steelers.