Nugget Shooter Forums

Experienced Sahara Desert guides/hunters?

I am looking for a partner for a team of about 6 people for a trip to the western Sahara desert to study several impact craters over the course of about two weeks. It would be part of a proposal, and if the proposal wins, travel expenses would be paid, and there would be reasonable additional compensation. If you are interested and have experience working and planning travel in very remote parts of the Sahara, please contact me.

This trip is not in any way guaranteed, and is partly dependent on finding a friendly and experienced individual to work with, and of course, winning the proposal.

The other people on the trip are experienced, professional geologists.

If you could refer me to somebody, then I would also be very grateful.

I have already emailed the guys at sahara met dot com, but have not heard back yet.

Thanks a lot.

I am looking for a partner for a team of about 6 people for a trip to the western Sahara desert to study several impact craters over the course of about two weeks. It would be part of a proposal, and if the proposal wins, travel expenses would be paid, and there would be reasonable additional compensation. If you are interested and have experience working and planning travel in very remote parts of the Sahara, please contact me.

This trip is not in any way guaranteed, and is partly dependent on finding a friendly and experienced individual to work with, and of course, winning the proposal.

The other people on the trip are experienced, professional geologists.

If you could refer me to somebody, then I would also be very grateful.

I have already emailed the guys at sahara met dot com, but have not heard back yet.

Thanks a lot.

Hi, Funny you should post this today. I was just talking yesterday with a few moroccan friends (that hunt Northwest Aftrica for meteorites) about joining them on a hunt.

Although I've found many, many, meteorites in the American southwest I've never been to Africa but am seriously considering doing so. Tell us more if you'd like.... Who is the sponser, why do you need a meteorite hunter etc... and maybe I (or someone else on here ) have the contacts you seek.

Thanks,

Ruben Garcia

My Meteorite Articles: http://www.meteorite.com/blog/

My Meteorite Hunting videos: http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user...rfright&p=v

My Email: Meteoritemall@yahoo.com