Nugget Shooter Forums

Happy Birthday

sawmill

Bob,

Happy Belated Birthday and hope that you have many more.... As Greg put it, 30 :hmmmmmm: I cannot for the likes of me remember that far back. I know that I must have been mighty reckless and had fun, cause this 68 year old body sure has taken a beating. Take care of urn self while you are young, you will be glad you did later.

Jim

Bob,

I can only repeat Palefaces post but add 73 to the age, if you are wise you will quit acknowledgeing birthdays at about 50 :laught16: .

Many more to you & gold in your poke :whoopie:

Max

Bob,

Happy Belated Birthday and hope that you have many more.... As Greg put it, 30 :hmmmmmm: I cannot for the likes of me remember that far back. I know that I must have been mighty reckless and had fun, cause this 68 year old body sure has taken a beating. Take care of urn self while you are young, you will be glad you did later.

Jim

Thank you Jim.

When I registered I must have hit the wrong year because it was set at 1979 when I was actually born in 1974, so I have to admit that I am 35 now, but I wouldn't mind being 30 again. :tisc-tisc:

I bet you don't regret any of the reckless fun you had though, and your still out there having fun like a 35 year old!! :icon_mrgreen:

Bob,

I can only repeat Palefaces post but add 73 to the age, if you are wise you will quit acknowledgeing birthdays at about 50 :laught16: .

Many more to you & gold in your poke :whoopie:

Max

:laught16: I plan to stop acknowledging them next year Max.

30??????....ain't no such thing....anyway have a happy birthday and listen to those two old farts

above

paleface said it right...take care of the body now then it'll last longer....

:laught16: Thanks garimpo, and will do.

30 is just a starting point ... I double that tomorrow! :innocent0009: Hope you had a great day! Just remember it is all uphill from now on ... no more coasting!

Mike F

Thank you Mike, and I know what you mean about no more coasting. :coffeetime: For the record, not that it matters, but I had mistakenly selected the wrong year and subtracted 5 years from my life. Too bad we can't really do that eh?

Thank you all for the happy birthday wishes, you have all made a good day great.

Happy Belated Birthday Bob...I hope it was a Great Day for you!..It's not the Age...Just the Miles on the Ole Carcuss...I met Jim and Max last Oct....They sure look like they have weatherd well...Garimpo on the other hand...Living in the Tropics...surely has that Baby Butt Skin on his Cheeks :laught16: with all that Moisture......jet521

Happy Belated Birthday Bob...I hope it was a Great Day for you!..It's not the Age...Just the Miles on the Ole Carcuss...I met Jim and Max last Oct....They sure look like they have weatherd well...Garimpo on the other hand...Living in the Tropics...surely has that Baby Butt Skin on his Cheeks :laught16: with all that Moisture......jet521

:laught16: Thank you Jet, funny stuff!!! :laught16:

Aloha and happy belated birfday,

Hope you had a great one. I almost remember being 35 but i cant quite place it. I musta been having too much fun that year. :laught16:

Oh well, take care of your body and mind and the rest will follow.

Aloha,

Stan aka Kaimi