Nugget Shooter Forums

Why I could not detect this week

From no projects to a few nice ones. Thought I would share. Now,I can finally get out with the detector tomorrow.... Yahoooooooooo

The rings are for a tenth anniversary where the couple are going to renew their vows and finally get some nice rings.

IMG_4510.jpg

This is what I call a nugget enhancer. The nugget weighs 3/4 oz. It was found by a client while detecting

IMG_4485.jpg

I really don't care to much about rings and jewelry but i must say after seeing :hmmmmmm: this and few more you have created i think i want one two :woohoo: very nice keep up the good work i may need to place a order thx

Lon

Hey, those are simply beautiful!

Beautiful work!!!! I have a gold miner ring made back in the 70's and worn everyday. Nuggets worn down and have had the 'backstrap' repaired or replaced 3 times. Wearing too thin again. When I can part with it, El Dorado will redo it.

Shep

Nice work El D... I am thinking of a custom gold display "perch" for my 11.3 ounce nugget. Thinking along the lines of a heavy golden wire that will curl similar to a snakes coil in the strike pose to cradle the nugget a few inches above the table. Any ideas on an approx cost?

UNFRIGGIN BELIVABLE....no one can touch your talents Steve...beer drinking included...now start

thinking about a mix of Uruacu meteorite and a gold nugget in a ring as above...sorry no 10th

anniversary here...never stayed married that long....bet he's going to see some "new moves"when

he gives her that ring...

Thanks a bunch for the kind words. I do this for the love of working with gold, not the formerly almighty dollar............ In a simple way to answer some, I can do any project at all and much cheaper than most any jeweler. My overhead is rock bottom and my "studio" is in my garage.

The gold snake stand for the big clunker sounds like a great project.........LL PM me. Bails (clasp) on pendants are a piece of cake. I am also willing to trade gold for work, after all it is better than money!

Hey El Dorado,

That is absolutely gorgeous work! Very, very nice. My wife and I bought our wedding rings (all Yuba River gold) in Downiville back in 88'. We truly appreciate the beauty of your craft.

Ben

Agreed, nice work, Steve.

What a coincidence on the others, LL wants a stand like a snake, and coyoteslayer's nugget

looks like a cobra, complete with the hood and it's eye. The nugget is sitting tilted over from 12 o'clock to the 3 o'clock position,

but straighten it up, and there it is!

Greg

Wow good eye.. that does look like a cobra. Neato