Nugget Shooter Forums

AZ central article is posted

lotsa luck

Well while they did mention the Nuggetshooter website, I for one would have appreciated a bit more about how we can be persecuted for what we do, but they can come along and tear it up. I also have never seen wires dipping to 30 feet, but maybe they do?

I think one mile of what they are doing has more impact than all of us put together in a lifetime.... :twocents:

Nice one LL, guess thats a one up for us prospectors! Perhaps that will help our reputation and show people we're not all out to tear crap up.

Boy if you thought we were all outraged by the video, you should read some of the comments posted by some of the readers of that article. :PO2:

As for the whole arcing thing, I have to see a calculation done and certified by a Professional Engineer to believe that one.

I'm curious to see where this goes. I'm sure this is just the tip of the iceberg and there will be more to come. Let me know this makes it to the evening news out there in AZ.

Del

Thanks John,

NPR carried the story and channel 3 is doing it on the news now also. The Corporation Commission has stopped them until they can review a better way and have asked me to meet with them on Monday. Guess I wasn't the only one that it ticked off.

I was called a bleeding heart Liberal today by a few. :laught16:

I think I'm a cactus hugger I guess. AKA "Prick" would you agree?

Hey Bob if the "AKA" fits you wear it ... but since I haven't met you yet no judgements from here in NH! :innocent0009:

All kidding aside ... you did a terrific job exposing this abuse. :whoopie: :whoopie: :whoopie:

Mike F

The bozo that the reporters spoke to made a statement with a deadpan expression that he totally believed . He said that they could destroy anything that threatens to cause arcing . Like the whole world was behind him . He believes his own garbage . He says the practice will be evaluated . No harm , no foul as far as the Gubmint is concerned .