Nugget Shooter Forums

From myself and our whole family, I would like to thank you all for your response to my plea for Prayers.

I would like to inform you all that my grandson passed away as we had to make the decision to unhook all life support systems. He passed away in my daughters arms and in my wife and my presents. The doctors said it was SIDS and there was nothing that could have been done that wasn't done for him. Unfortunately, it is something that is an all to often occurance to babies at that age. They have absolutely no idea of how, or even why it occurs. It is an absolute mystery to the medical community.

We are back home now and will have a memorial service here in Lake Havasu this next Saturday.

Again I would like to thank you all for your outpouring of prayers for our family.

Roger

As the oldest of 11 children and having 6 of my own, I am humbled by this sad event. I do not know what I would have done either in your place or your daughters.

my email address is sonnyandbeth@gmail.com

Please let beth and I know if there is anything we can do. I dont even know you personally and I want to hug you.

I am sorry...I dont know what else to say.

Rodger, there has been 6 deaths in my family in the past 10 years, most were way too soon, we take comfort in knowing they are in GODS hands, as is your grandson Cole, Dorthy and I send our deepest prayers and simpathy to you and Coles parents. A child is hard to lose. Hang in there one day you will see him again. Grubstake

Again, Roger, Dodie and I are so sorry for the sad time your family is going through now...Our prayers are out continuosly for support for each and every member of your family going through this very sad time...Ron & Dodie

RODGER, I am offering our condolences to all your family. We were sincerly hoping for a brighter outcome from this situation.

Its hardest to understand and accept the passing of the young and defenseless in our world.

Roger,

Sometimes I just dont understand. This is one of those times.

I am sorry for your loss. Maybe some day they will find out what causes SIDS

Having faith is really hard sometimes. What else can we do?

Sincerely, SteveT

From myself and our whole family, I would like to thank you all for your response to my plea for Prayers.

I would like to inform you all that my grandson passed away as we had to make the decision to unhook all life support systems. He passed away in my daughters arms and in my wife and my presents. The doctors said it was SIDS and there was nothing that could have been done that wasn't done for him. Unfortunately, it is something that is an all to often occurance to babies at that age. They have absolutely no idea of how, or even why it occurs. It is an absolute mystery to the medical community.

We are back home now and will have a memorial service here in Lake Havasu this next Saturday.

Again I would like to thank you all for your outpouring of prayers for our family.

Roger

Sent you an email.

RogerD:

This is such sad, heart breaking news. I am so very sorry for your loss. It is never easy to accept the passing of a loved one but when it is a child, it seems even harder to bear. We can only pray for understanding, even when there really is no way to accept or understand such a senseless loss. I ask the Heavenly Father to comfort you all and give you strength. I also must say, as Sonny said previously, that even though I don't know you or your family, I would also like to hug you and offer my strength. I have no doubt that many prayers have been offered up for you and the family and will continue even as some tears have also been shed for your loss.

With deepest sympathy, I wish you peace.

Sandy

Roger,

We are very sorry for the loss of your Grandson Cole.

We feel your sadness and heartbreak in our hearts Roger. We lost our tiny Granddaughter 7 years ago. I hurt with you and we do know what you are going through. We will continue with our prayers.

Roger your little Cole is an Angel in Heaven who now watches over you and your family as well as all of us.

God Bless you and yours.

Dean & Lisa

Roger,

I cannot fathom the depths of you and your families great anguish at this sad time.

We are both at an age when these little ones are to be our lifes greatest gifts and joys.

Please know that you are in our thoughts and prayers.

Respectfully,

Gary: ~LARGO~

Roger, I am so very sorry for your great loss. There are no words that really express the gravity of losing a baby. Hang in there, You're the patriarch. You have to be strong for the rest of the family.

Condolences, Ben