Nugget Shooter Forums

We need your prayers

ROGERD

About an 2 hours ago my 3 month old grandson, Cole, was found not breathing and was revived and taken to Flagstaff Hospital. He is on life support at this minute and it doesn't look good. Please pray for him and our family. I only got to see and hold him for the first time last week.

Thank You

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry man. I hope the best for him. I'll remember him.

My wife and I will be praying for him also, I had the wife put him on our local churchs prayer chain. My heart goes out to you and your family and we know god will be watching over him. Grubstake

Dodie and I are so sorry Roger...We are praying for your Grandson right now...God bless him and your family...Ron & Dodie

About an 2 hours ago my 3 month old grandson, Cole, was found not breathing and was revived and taken to Flagstaff Hospital. He is on life support at this minute and it doesn't look good. Please pray for him and our family. I only got to see and hold him for the first time last week.

Thank You

Our prayers will be with Cole, and your family tonight.

Roger,

You have our prayers for him, it so terriable for something to happen to some one so young and inocent.

I am contacting some friends off of this forum to add powerful prayers.

max & Polly