Nugget Shooter Forums

We need your prayers

I'm at a loss for words Rogerd, samething happened to my brothers baby girl many years ago, sudden death infant syndrome, no explaination of why or what cause's it, it just happens. My heart felt prayers go out to you and your family. Grubstake

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ROGERD.

My heart dropped when I read your most recent post. I remember all too well the same call I got about my brother and a few years later for my mother. I will pray for your Grandson Cole and that God and your faith will give you and your family the strenght to get though this day and the difficult ones that lay ahead.

God bless Cole, you and your family.

lvlagnum.

Roger

I'm very sorry to hear about Cole. I have 4 grandkids myself and don't know what I would do if something like that happened. Our prayers are with you and yours.

Guest Nuggethunting

Hey Roger,

I was reading down the posts hoping you were not going to post something like that. This is very sad news. Dawn and I are praying for Cole and the Family.

If you ever need something, don't hesitate to let me know my friend.

Rob Allison

Roger,

Our prayers go out to you and your family, no one who has not experinced it knows the pain you are in.

May some of it be releived by all the prayers from everyone.

Max & Polly

Sorry man. Be strong.

My family and I are truly sorry for this event. It sucks and I dont know how else to put it.

Hi All

I had a breif chat with Roger this morning. He's amazed at the outreach and is really touched by all of you in this low time in his family's life. He asked me to post his gratitude and sincere thanks to all of you while he's in Flagstaff. He will post if he gets a chance or when he gets home. I know we all wish him and all of his freinds and family members the very best in these difficult times !! Rog hang in there man !! Regards John B.