Nugget Shooter Forums
ROGERD

We need your prayers

Hang in there Cole. You will be in my prayers...

Roger,

You and your family are in our prayers also.

OL'29er & Wife

ROGERD.

Never give up hope. Do miracles happen? Yes they do. A friend's daughter was diagnosed with a rare form of cancer at the age of 12. My friend was told that her little girl would not live to see her 13th birthday. Her daughter will be 30 soon.

God bless you and your family during this difficult time. Little Cole will be in our prayers.

lvlagnum.

About an 2 hours ago my 3 month old grandson, Cole, was found not breathing and was revived and taken to Flagstaff Hospital. He is on life support at this minute and it doesn't look good. Please pray for him and our family. I only got to see and hold him for the first time last week.

Thank You

So sorry to hear about your grandson, I will prey for cole. Doug

And I thought I was having a bad day. I hope and pray he recovers Roger.

I hope they can work their medical magic and every aspect of your horrible situation is resolved without issue. I hope you and your family are weathering the situation well. My heart goes out to you, my thoughts and prayers are with Cole your family.

Nathan

Aloha Roger,

Please know that I have talked to my "Sister" at her convent and they will be holding a special prayer vigil for him at tomorows morning mass. With a bunch of nuns on his side I am sure that HE will hear those voices and prayers asking for a speedy and full recovery.

God bless the little guy and hope all turns out best.

Aloha,

Stan aka Kaimi

Hello Roger,

Sorry to hear about your Grandson , may all these prayers be heard and everything turn out OK for Cole and your family.

I thank you all very much. I just talked to my wife at the hospital in Flagstaff. Things are very bleak and they are not sure he will make it through the night. But we are still praying. It's very hard to understand why these tragedies happen and we are devastated.

I just want to thank you all for you prayers.

Roger

Roger,

This is a very sad day for your family and the one that know you. Seeing all the prayers going out is a testament that you are not alone in going through this. Your family and Cole are in my wife and my prayers. We all hope this comes to a happy ending.

Rodger,

Our thoughts and prayers will go out to cole. Keep your head up!

Steve And sharron

ROGERD

May GOD whole your grandson in his hands and make him well again.I pray for him being nothing is greater than the power of pray and God's love for a child.

Please give us a update on how Cole is doing when you can.

Chuck Anders

Roger I'll be praying for little Cole too. My prayers are with him.

Del

Thank you all for your outpouring of prayers.

At this minute it doesn't look good. The doctors said it probably was SIDS. It was just a storke of luck that they were able to revive the little guy. He is on a ventelator and has shown no signs of being able to breathe on his own or any movement at all. Please continue to pray for our "Baby Cole".

I will let everyone know when there is any change.

God Bless you all

My prayers and thoughts are for little Cole...

This is a very sad thing . I am leaving for Flagstaff right now to say goodby to my grandson. The doctors said there was no chance and we have to let him go. Continue praying for our family as this will be a rough day and time for all of us.

Thank you all