Nugget Shooter Forums

Hi Billy,

I think the hot stuff at this year's show will be from any of this year's witnessed falls in Indonesia, Argentina, Morocco, Canada, China, Romania, Turkey, India, Columbia, or even Tok, Alaska. There will be fewer buyers this year spending less money, so some items will be better priced than others. It will pay to burn some boot-leather and shop the dealers. Of course, we'll still have to deal with the &*^$@#%! freeway construction. Erik and I will see you there.

Ben

We are heading down from Sacramento sometime during the show. If I fin something nice, I might be tempted to buy, as a friend in Phx works them into watch dials.

Scott

WOW! Ben where did you get all of these reports on all the falls, I try to keep on the up and up but besides India I never heard of any others? I got over to Franconia Friday night and me and my partner decided to night hunt, south side was not producing so we grabbed some coffee at the truck stop and headed to the north side, But his detector decided it needed to be sent into Minelab?????? So 4am we where done got some zzzzz and drove home on saturday. but got 2 irons and a chondrite.! I will be there the weekend of the 8th FEB.

Billy

Well, I hope that there is some good deals on Ebay after the Tucson Show. I can make it this year so maybe I can get a few peices from people that went.

Hi Billy,

I found all the dope on the witnessed falls on the internet. That's why they have search engines! Sorry to hear your patrtner's unit took a dump. At least you've got finds for your trouble. Yeah, Erik and I will be there on the same weekend.

Ben

WOW! Ben where did you get all of these reports on all the falls, I try to keep on the up and up but besides India I never heard of any others? I got over to Franconia Friday night and me and my partner decided to night hunt, south side was not producing so we grabbed some coffee at the truck stop and headed to the north side, But his detector decided it needed to be sent into Minelab?????? So 4am we where done got some zzzzz and drove home on saturday. but got 2 irons and a chondrite.! I will be there the weekend of the 8th FEB.

Billy

Billy,

We will be in Tucson the 7th through the 10th. Hope to see you there. I have a little more knowledge this year then last as far as meteorites go. It will be interesting this year to look at some of the new stuff available.

Your partners Minelab took a dump eh, would that be none other than T-Rex himself? I'm sure he has a back up or two. See ya.

Dean