Nugget Shooter Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Johnno

John B looking good

thanks for the link.

Thanks Johnno, The 3 Meteorite Musketeers, less they never be forgotten... :coffeetime:

thanks again for sharing, jim "bones" :outtahere:

Hi Johnno and All

Wow those pix bring back many fond memories. Both my old partner Jim and his dog Christy Dog are now in the heavens where those rocks come from. One of those pix has a couple nuggets and some meteorites on a truck bumper. The larger flat nugget had a hole in it and Twink kept buggin me to give it to her. Which I finnaly did. Most of those pix were very early in our meteorite hunt there. Dr David Kring only made 2 week end trips up there during the first year of the find. We had many encounters with other nugget hunters that hated hunting there because of all the pesky hot rocks. It was all we could do to keep a straight face while we sympathized with them!! We found hundreds of pieces in detector digs. Some in the holes, the lips of the holes or the nearest bush to the hole. Heck I even specked them in the parking lot where we hold the outings, obviosly pitched by nugget hunters. Happy Huntin John B.

G'Day John B

I would give my arm and leg just to touch on what you have experience the knowledge and the great friends you truly was blessed besides lately you have had to endure a rash of friendly sh$t in jest I might add :Huh_anim]: Hell I hope I don't have to turn up in a pick thong PASS. :tisc-tisc: I am just thankful that I got to meet you that is a memory in my short stay on this planet thanks mate

Cheers Johnno

Hi Johnno

Geeze keep talkin my head is swelling :shrug: !! Your words are very kind :icon1: !! I just wish some of the others on hear that enjoy pickin on me would be half as nice :smack: . Oh it's all in fun and the reason I really enjoy this forum family :innocent0002: . I do my share of dishin it out too soo maybe that's why I'm the target :raspberry: . I just wish I had the piss and vigor I did 15 years ago :sick0010: . You take care Johnno :bowdown: !! Happy Huntin John B.

Theres some nice pics... there guys....GB back in the day.....win i was still in dippers :laught16:

I wish i had a .0000001 of the knolage you got for that.. but hay its all good and this has to be one of the best hobbies with good people out there... so cheers and swing tell you get one :)-----

Hi John,

Thanks, for helping me find my first meteorite by your work at Gold Basin! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Sonny

Hi All

Sonny with you I just had a small hand in helping to create a monster and a human meteorite magnet :innocent0002: !! All those people in the pix found thier first meteorites at Gold Basin :whoopie: . Jack and Devin Schrader ( by the way Jack is an excellent dentist in Sierra Vista) :woohoo: . Jack and I have had many one way conversations it's kinda hard talking with someones hands in your mouth. :WOW: The infamous Mike Farmer world traveling meteorite hunter dealer got his first meteorite find in gold basin as well :shrug: . Way too many to mention :icon_mrgreen: !! Happy Huntin John B.

G'Day John B

Where is J Schrader I know him?

Hi All

Sonny with you I just had a small hand in helping to create a monster and a human meteorite magnet :innocent0002: !! All those people in the pix found thier first meteorites at Gold Basin :whoopie: . Jack and Devin Schrader ( by the way Jack is an excellent dentist in Sierra Vista) :woohoo: . Jack and I have had many one way conversations it's kinda hard talking with someones hands in your mouth. :WOW: The infamous Mike Farmer world traveling meteorite hunter dealer got his first meteorite find in gold basin as well :shrug: . Way too many to mention :icon_mrgreen: !! Happy Huntin John B.

Yea me to john got mine ther as well im a Gb babby :)

Hi Johnno

Jack Schrader is a dentist who lives in and has a practice in Seirra Vista Az. His son Devin is working in the meteorite lab at U of A. I first met Jack and Devin hygrading my property at Gold Basin :Huh_anim]: . After running Steve Schooner off my property for the second time there was Jack and Devin there hunting :angry-smiley-010: . I finnaly gave up and let them and O Richard Norton and a few others hunt part of my property. Steve Schooner had found a 250 grammer right off the bat on my property and they were buzzing around like flies on crap :hmmmmmm: . Right near where Jayray found his first meteorite O Richard Norton ( auther Rocks from Space) found a 300 grammer on my property :woohoo: . I had to borrow O Richard Norton and a pal of his some spare old goldmasters to hunt with. He lives in Oregon and before his trip down to Gold Basin he drove to Whites electronics home office in Sweet Home Oregon to get the best detector to find meteorites with. They sold him a spectrum XLT which wouldn't hear crap :grrr01: . It would only hear the real biggies so after he spent a day of finding squat. I suited them up with some antique goldmasters :icon_mrgreen: . I've become very good freinds with all of them since. I have both of my Rocks From Space books autograghed By O Richard and Dorathy Norton. In the 2nd edition he wrote in that I was the KING of Gold Basin hunters. Richard also found a 1/4 ounce nugget near his meteorite :whoopie: . Happy Huntin John B.

You'll always be king in my book John B. Seriously.

Hi Slim

You've been a naughty subject lately :Huh_anim]: !!! You should be grateful I'm not a real King or heads would roll :tisc-tisc: :laught16: !! Happy Huntin John B.

I'm guilty your honor but it was sure fun while it lasted! :laught16: :woohoo:

Hi Slim

You honor is for Judges :Huh_anim]: . Your Highness, holiness or you kingship I will consider acceptable :innocent0002: !! Happy Huntin John B.

Si, Your Majesty! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Mike F

Hi Mike

Bueno My loyal subject :shrug: !! If I ever meet you Mike I might just knight you with my holy pointy finger :love021: :laught16: !! Happy Huntin John B.

John B, your highness is only surpassed by your good looks. I know you are a younger man than I and you have a birthday coming up. I hope you enjoy it and have a wonderful year. I hope you do meet Mike and help him out with that pointy finger of yours. How is your toe?

Hi Slim

I'm not to sure about our ages :confused0013: ?? My bday is a couple months away and I'll be 58 :angry-smiley-010: . My toe has developed a funny funky smell and an itchy cracking between it and it's buddy toes :hmmmmmm: !! I'm thinking of checking in to the emergency room and let them check it out :Huh_anim]: !! Happy Huntin John B.

That is not good John B. If YOU think you should go to the ER you probably shoulda been there a couple days ago. They'll probably have to cut that sucker off at the waist.... or even higher. :yikes:

Hi Slim

I'm not to sure about our ages :confused0013: ?? My bday is a couple months away and I'll be 58 :angry-smiley-010: . My toe has developed a funny funky smell and an itchy cracking between it and it's buddy toes :hmmmmmm: !! I'm thinking of checking in to the emergency room and let them check it out :Huh_anim]: !! Happy Huntin John B.

AHhh man get that taken care of man........

i told you to stop licking the Turd of yours just cause it s a rock don't mean you wont get toe stuff :)

You mean to tell me a man of your inteligence has not been to the doctor yet,

My good man you need a glass belly button for sure

I can see it know .Man killed by blood poisioning and a low IQ :tisc-tisc: