Nugget Shooter Forums

Patch Poll

DigDeep

What kind of patch?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. If you had a choice between the two...

• Two 1 ounce nuggets
    • 3 ounces of little nuggets

I have less experience so I'd rather dig the many good targets personally. Later I could worry about making them bigger.

Yes, I agree. At this early stage of my game, I would rather go with many small finds. I think as someone or perhaps anyone starting out, it would lend to more satisfaction, because of the time spent in the field.

Well a one once nugget is more rare than a one karat diamond----so I will take a truck load of them..any truck--not particular about bed size as long as it hold 10 cubic yards of nuggets on once or larger :laught16::laught16::ROFL: :woohoo: :bowdown:

:icon_mrgreen: I luv them bigns-I wear a 1oz and it's a perfect size for a righteous piece a jewelry--and worth a lot more than small stuff too!! But I never met a nugget I didn't like !! Tons a au 2 u2 -John :twocents:

Hello again, everyone.

I am thinking that if I were looking for more detecting or prospecting experience with little or no concern for value, I would go for the three ounces of finds. However, being the Scotsman that I am, I would rather have the two, one ounce nuggets as I'm sure they would be worth much more as specimens than the three ounces of finds would be at or near spot price.

If that makes me a nugget whore then I will proudly bear the title. Oh, by-the-way, I'm a self admitted slut too. So, if any of you have any mothers, aunts, sisters, sisters-in-law, ex-wives or such that you want to keep happy and off your back, don't hesitate to let me know. Also, I'm a very nice guy. Really, I am.

Cheers in mutual whoredom and slutdom, lvlagnum.

lol I learned along time ago that the only thing worse than messing with a wife is messing with an ex wife... They will be eternally pissed so just stay away lol.

Exactly, You love em all but ur own... I had the same problem. However they tend to want to become yours.. and if they dont' get what they want, they already have a stick up their butt, about men. I just find they have a habit of going over the edge faster.

Jagdoctor.

That's just the point. I am willing to take the heat for the failures and transgressions of all other men. I would willingly sacrifice my health and well being so that all of you can live in true peace and harmony. I think it only fitting that a monumental statue should be raised in my honour and memory. A few cities, towns and other geographical features named after me might be a nice touch too. An asteroid, commet or minor plannet bearing a plaque with my name would be just dandy. No? Well, it was worth a try. You see what being single and having too much time on my hands does to a man?

Everyone.

Getting back to the original question, am I correct in saying that two, one ounce nuggets would be worth more as specimens than three ounces of finds would be at or near spot price? Enquiring minds want to know.

Cheers, lvlagnum.

BUY THAT MAN A BEER!!!!

Jagdoctor.

I have a much better idea. Find me a woman and SHE can buy me a beer. I'm just trying to be helpful and save you guys some money. Of course, that wouldn't work either, would it? SHE would be buying ME a beer with YOUR allimony money.

Cheers on your tab. lvlagnum.

Steve T.

Like you, I am rather new here myself but I have discovered that substandard performance is not tolerated in this forum. You will just have to make a decission on what kind of slut you are going to be and have done with it. Stand tall and be proud of who and what you are. Even if other people do look at you as if you are a geek and publicly ridicule you when you are oot and aboot with your detector.

Cheers, lvlagnum.

Hi All

I think the 2 one ounce nuggets would make mo better ear rings :hmmmmmm: . When sticking your head out of a fast moving vehicle they will help stablize your ears from flopping :whoopie: . After a couple years of wear they will just rest nicely on your shoulders :shrug: . If used on nipple rings in short order they would be hanging down around your lovely ladies belt line !! :unsure: After a couple years of wearin em that way she also could rest em on her shoulders as well :coffeetime: !! Happy Huntin John B.