Nugget Shooter Forums

Yuma Finds

AzHal

Met with Allen in Mt Sunday for the first time and we headed out to the Cargo Muchachos for some detecting. I thought that we might be in a good spot and then we decided our attack strategy. :innocent0009: I started hitting targets right away one right after the other :icon_mrgreen: . No matter where I went I had a target, well it ended up that all of my targets were fragments from hand grenades. We ended up being right smack dab in the middle of one of General Patton's grenade ranges. :laught16: I guess it might end up being a pottential area since there is so much trash there and once that is cleaned up the nuggets might show up. I felt bad for Allen that we ended up in such a trashy area, oh well there is always next time.

Hey AZHAL,

You don't get em if you don't try :icon_mrgreen: . Old trash is good :shrug: but it has to be moved, thanks for meeting up with my friend Allen in MT. let us know if you can get up here to the high country :luck: .

Max

Met with Allen in Mt Sunday for the first time and we headed out to the Cargo Muchachos for some detecting. I thought that we might be in a good spot and then we decided our attack strategy. :innocent0009: I started hitting targets right away one right after the other :icon_mrgreen: . No matter where I went I had a target, well it ended up that all of my targets were fragments from hand grenades. We ended up being right smack dab in the middle of one of General Patton's grenade ranges. :laught16: I guess it might end up being a pottential area since there is so much trash there and once that is cleaned up the nuggets might show up. I felt bad for Allen that we ended up in such a trashy area, oh well there is always next time.