Nugget Shooter Forums

These Forums ARE monitored

John B.

Hi All

I know Uncle Ron and several others exclusivly work private property ( with permission of course) :innocent0002: . But there are federal archeologists that monitor many of these internet forums hoping to add a notch to there career and adding evidence to make detecting in general a taboo hobby :angry-smiley-010: . What the hell they ain;t got nothing else to due but spend tax dollars on bullcrap anyways and make more laws :Huh_anim]: . I'm not being parinoid this is totally true :innocent0002: !! A post I made came back to me thru some very good sources :hmmmmmm: !! So think carefully before you post about the consequenses and pertaining laws :shrug: !! Happy Huntin John B.

Hi All

I know Uncle Ron and several others exclusivly work private property ( with permission of course) :innocent0002: . But there are federal archeologists that monitor many of these internet forums hoping to add a notch to there career and adding evidence to make detecting in general a taboo hobby :angry-smiley-010: . What the hell they ain;t got nothing else to due but spend tax dollars on bullcrap anyways and make more laws :Huh_anim]: . I'm not being parinoid this is totally true :innocent0002: !! A post I made came back to me thru some very good sources :hmmmmmm: !! So think carefully before you post about the consequenses and pertaining laws :shrug: !! Happy Huntin John B.

These so called Archeologist are just building on our work. Maybe they should go out and find this stuff. I guess there too lazy. We get to do the grunt work for them. Maybe they don't know how to use detectors and know how to work the area. If they go over to there goodies storage closet they will find things that they put in the room that have not seen the light of day in decades. I have no respect for people that would love to shut metal detecting down...low life's.

G'Day John

You're quite right. I've also been privy to some information, but the way the state of the economy is at the moment, who gives a dingo's donger? I'd be better off in jail. Roof over my head, 3 meals a day, a bed, a shower and I'm kept safe, not out on the streets of LA and don't forget medical too, what a luxury!!

Cheers

Johnno

P.S. And by the way, I don't pick up the soap when it falls on the shower floor :laught16::laught16::laught16:

Hi Guys-

I hope everyone doesn't get paranoid to post simply because the feds may or may not be monitering these sites. I have yet to to see anything anyone has posted that would be cause for alarm for anyone- much less the feds. So just keep posting away without worrying about big brother. Hell- they know more about each of you from other sources then anything you post here. :twocents:

Steve

I am still stuck on the "Dingo's Donger" thing.........is that the technical term? :laught16:

Seriously, Big Brother has been monitoring what we say for years. It really is nothing new. What is sad though, is the legislation that old JW was able to get through after 911. With home land security they can go anywhere and listen to anything in the name of American security, even wehn it has nothing to do with security.

I have to ask you though John B....what prompted this conversation?

:twocents: problem is your hard drive on your 'puter. Anything you post can and will be used against you in a court of law---ESPECIALLY the stinkn' IRS :Huh_anim]: they hassled me and my biz in LA way back but Ize legit :innocent0009: Tons a au 2 u 2-John

Josey Wales couldnt have said it better! :whoopie:

I like my chances. Let 'em monitor all they want, 'cause it will just eat 'em. :whoopie: I have faced thousands of bigger worries and came out OK. :cool04: I only have so much worry in me, and all be damned if I am going to waste any on something this petty. :bs:

Johnno, your funny, but just think, if they area willing to blow there selves up for Alla and be Marters, Now this is something I guess only a military mine would think of.{ What if, a few got together, and infected there selves with plague or small pox or some other kind of crap, since it has an incubation piriod, they could get on planes, fly into a dozen or so air ports, and if there not of the terror list, walk around spreading what ever, until they die, all for the glory of alla. Now thats the kind of stuff that scares the hell out of me, I know they check for explosives and weapons, but how are your going to give everyone blood test and screen for that kind of crap? Could happen, if they blow there selves up, why not do that? And infect a million or so people? Think about it. Grubstake

Hi All !

Speaking of monitoring I have been using a friends unsecured Wi-Fi for internet acess but when i returned from a weekend trip some one had moved between me and the ant so I have been off line until this afternoon when I got Verizion wireless and phone service too.

If anyone needs to contact me please use my e-mail or PM as I am not giving out my new numbers until my

mortage problems are solved, some how they always get the # and call at the least opertune times, my throat is sore from cussing them out but they get paid by how many contacts they make. They once got my # by tricking my Drs nurse!

Max

Max, you need caller ID, I have it, if I don't reconize the ph# I don't answer. I sill get calls about my father-in-law, dead now 11 years and my wifes sister who passed three years ago. I told one guy, she died three years ago, he said, can you send me a copy of her death certificate? I told him send to the county records office yourslf. Some people have alot of nerve. Grubstake

Hello again everyone.

I am finding this thread both hillariously funny and deadly serious at the same time. I know from my Canadian Army Reserve experience that communications security is no laughing matter and I well remember the value of the use of veiled speech. Those of you who are fellow military types will know what I mean. The rest of you will just have to Google it. On second thought, Don't. I have heard that Google reveals the details of the public's internet searches to military, law enforcement and other government agencies. Everyone should always remember that anything and everything that is transmitted by any electronic means such as telephone, cell phone, fax and internet, including emails, can and will be intercepted by others. Whether those others are pimply faced kids hacking you using their Mommy's or Daddy's computer, your wife's lawyer and private detective looking for evidence of your infidelities or someone more sinister is irellivent. The fact is that it has, does and always will happen. Hey, if some fine young teenaged gentleman from England can hack into the United States military's and Nasa's supposedly super secure computer network, do you really think you are immune? I think not.

I have often thought there should be some kind of mutual co-operation between outdoorspersons such as hunters, hikers, detectorists/prospectors and the government and archaeologists. That co-operation would be in the form of the prospectors etcetera informing the government when they happen across something of archeological interest and also when they find evidence of looting or desicration of such places. I seriously think that responsible prospectors could make a good name for themselves by banding together and forming some sort of association which could further such efforts. I know from my own experiences that I have regularly come across old and forgotten farmsteads and such while out and about in the bush. Perhaps someone with more experience in such matters can comment on my idea. It seems unfortunate to me that there is such a them and us attitude. Maybe I am being naiive and then again, perhaps not.

Cheers, lvlagnum.

Oh! Yeh Thongs! I seen one or two once I think! In fact aren't those also known as flip flop shoes? :laught16::laught16: I know what a thong is. Say did you here that someone told Obama, that yesterday when Isreal was bombing the Gaza strip a Brazilian was killed. Obama said: A Brazilian? How much is that? Grubstake Jokes make Life Fun!