Nugget Shooter Forums

My Dancing career in jeopardy

Hi All

Yesterday morning I got up and tripped over the cat or dog on my way to turn on the coffee pot :scare: . Boy I stubbed my toe pretty good and it hurt like the dickens for 15 minutes or so :smack: . I'm suprised I didn't wake az4au Mike up in the front room with my moaning and cussin :sleeping-smiley-009[1]: . My toe ached big time all day hill climbing and hiking over the cobble looking for those elusive nuggets :banged: . As you can see from the photo I use these toes alot as anchors as I cling onto the canyon walls hunting where the average prospector wouldn't think of looking :hmmmmmm: . Well it hurt soooooo bad I figured I broke one of my claws :grrr01: . When I got home last night and took my boots and socks off and saw it I knew it was broke :Huh_anim]: !! I guess I'll have to cancel my ballet classes for awhile and park my thong in the closet :shrug: !!

Happy Huntin John B.

post-1056-1231703663_thumb.jpg

post-1056-1231703717_thumb.jpg

Not one to ever laugh at anothers misfortune :innocent0009: , but there isnt a darn thing you can do for it either, except dont stub it again! :Huh_anim]:

That looks like it really hurts.

At least you didnt lose a toe. Years ago in the service I was hanging by 2 of my fingers. It was either pull them off or hang there...lol....I pulled the ends off both of them. Didnt feel great, but I got my hand back. My quarter back days were over though. cant throw a spiral to save my life. :rofl2:

I dont have a pointy finger as I am still an auvirgin.....it was my birdly and ring finger on my right hand....of course I am right handed. The hand got smaller...but something else seemed bigger.....oops...can I say that? :laught16::laught16:

Mr B nice job on that toe,

See you still can not take pictures for the life of you. :tisc-tisc:

I would be more worried what those toe nails indicate, :twocents:

You need to take better care of your self.We need you around for a while. :innocent0002:

At least till we get your secret patches out of you :laught16: :laught16:

John ,

I see your foot cleaned up really well for the photo's. BTW I received the photo of your previous Ballet debut..... I hung on my wall to remember you by. Here is the copy you requested, hang in there pal!!!

Tom in Florida

post-402-1231713888_thumb.jpg

I just dont look that good in a too too :laught16::laught16::laught16:

Hey JB, That does hurt, I did that 3 months ago same thing tripped on the dog in the dark on my way to the morning coffee danced and cused. Took about a week for me to forget about it. Then the top of the toe started to burn at night and some times during the day, about a month ago that stopped and now it hurts hiking up steep hills or going upstairs Things just don't heal like they did when you where 20. Hope you have better luck with yours. Bob

Hi Guys

Denny I had my big toe nails permanantly removed years ago :angry-smiley-010: !! I'm not sure what the scales are that took thier place :hmmmmmm: ?? They kept snagging and putting runs in my leotards :shrug: !! Hi Tommy I'm glad you kept that picture of me :Huh_anim]: !! I just hope your not spankin your monkey while you look at it :POsmiley01: !!! You finding anything down there yet :confused0013: ?? There ain't no hills to climb down there and it sure would be easier beepin something where the ground is flat with my broken toe :icon_mrgreen: . This prospecting is getting pretty tough :banged: !! Happy Huntin John B.

darn dude yuuuz gotz some friggin ugly feets! :laught16:

That makes sense.... when you have seen the upper part of him, that would be expected :laught16:

hope ya heal up fast!

Hi Guys

Denny I had my big toe nails permanantly removed years ago :angry-smiley-010: !! I'm not sure what the scales are that took thier place :hmmmmmm: ?? They kept snagging and putting runs in my leotards :shrug: !! Hi Tommy I'm glad you kept that picture of me :Huh_anim]: !! I just hope your not spankin your monkey while you look at it :POsmiley01: !!! You finding anything down there yet :confused0013: ?? There ain't no hills to climb down there and it sure would be easier beepin something where the ground is flat with my broken toe :icon_mrgreen: . This prospecting is getting pretty tough :banged: !! Happy Huntin John B.

:laught16::laught16::laught16::laught16:

Hey John, looks like an iron rich area you're sportin in that footsie of yours. Have you run a detector over it yet? Better crank up the discrimination. Never can tell what might be hiding out down there.

Sure John B. Blame it on the dog. :smilie_pinoc:

There's only one way to do that much damage to a toe. :banged:

You were dancing with one of the Dolly Sisters and she stepped on it. :yikes:

|<-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->|

:woohoo:

Sonny, sorry you tore off your fingers ...

BUT it is Mr B's Pointy Finger we all worry about...that finger is coveted by meteorite and nugget hunters where ever John B is known and loved...

and if he isn't careful we will be carrying him around to get maximum use of it...

gotta get back to the gym and get in shape for some heavy lifting...

Fred

Howdy John Baby,Next time wash your smelly feet :innocent0009: before taking potos of them ugly little piggies :laught16: . Your mug shots are a little prettier i think. :laught16: Anyway walk softly for awhile

Harry

MY GOD, John B :WOW:

I have not seen anything that looked that bad since I used to have to give "Short Arm" inspections in the service :yikes: .

Do you want me to send you some of my chile to wash it with?? :sick0010:

Max