Nugget Shooter Forums

LAUNDROMAT AND DIRTY LAUNDRY !

AZ4AU

Hello Forum members,

This is a gold forum that has stood the test of time because things have been straight forward on the do's and don'ts and those post's were "don'ts" . I have in my control a delete button and I executed my option . Please take note that I also have a button that can Block the violators , I suggest if you have dirty laundry please take it to the laundromat as it tends to stink up this Great "GOLD" Forum .

Excellent move Mike! Hopefully those people that have the need to post such useless trash can both read and understand your message or will move on to other forums that do not seem to mind the posting of such useless talk. Thank you.

Totaly agree! I must say its the first time I have seen stuff like that posted on here. As I try to learn all I can, I did learn one thing.....try not to look like an idiot.

Hello Forum members,

This is a gold forum that has stood the test of time because things have been straight forward on the do's and don'ts and those post's were "don'ts" . I have in my control a delete button and I executed my option . Please take note that I also have a button that can Block the violators , I suggest if you have dirty laundry please take it to the laundromat as it tends to stink up this Great "GOLD" Forum .

Thanks Mike for the help. Those who work so hard to help others really do not need to read the crap that does not teach one to be a better prospector. I tired to say it the best I could but without the delete botton, I got no where. Thanks again.

OL'29er

GOOD JOB MIKE !!

If I had of had the nuke button they would have been history too.

Now lets talk gold and lost mines! Weather was great so Buckeye Steve came over and we took my new Jeep Liberty out to hunt for a lost mine that Steve had info on and give it some experince with Cactus, Cats Claw, Mesquite and big sharp rocks.

Well ElJeepo is learning the washes , no flats and only got minor pinstripes, its only got 700 miles on it so it needs more experince.

We where 90% sure we found the lost mine ! With binoculars! Since only a bird, helicopter or Mt. Goat or some body much younger than us 2 old farts could have got to it.

O'well , Tomorrow!!

Max

You might consider getting it covered with this stuff: www.camoclad.com it will protect that new paint and look pretty cool doin' it

IMG_3154.jpg

El Dorado,

Hope the comes in more camo types, because the one in the picture looks like a interior decorator went wild on that one.

If I was out in the wilterness I wouldn't want the wildlife laughing at me. :innocent0009: :laught16:

:coffeetime: wonderer

Hey Mike, I am 100% behind your move to nuke the trash talk that was going on earlier. It was really getting deep and useless as a 100 year old rusty can chip under my detector! I like others on this forum have a warped sense of humor sometimes but we never verbally abuse each other to the degree of those characters. Thanks again for cleaning house!

Mike F.

Hey Steve,

Just curious, but what if you ever want to remove the camoclad?

Cheers,

matt

It does come off, I don't know how hard because I am not going to take it off. And yes it comes in many patterns. Just out hunting with matt the other day and we were maybe 250 yards away from our trucks and I will say while out in the open my truck was not that noticeable compared to matt's. It is really a great product. Not to mention it is way tougher than manzanita or just about anything you can throw at it.

Only problem with it is every place you go you have to be prepared to answer many questions........

It does come off, I don't know how hard because I am not going to take it off. And yes it comes in many patterns. Just out hunting with matt the other day and we were maybe 250 yards away from our trucks and I will say while out in the open my truck was not that noticeable compared to matt's. It is really a great product. Not to mention it is way tougher than manzanita or just about anything you can throw at it.

Only problem with it is every place you go you have to be prepared to answer many questions........

hey thats pretty neat i bet thats the only one like it..screems out hey here i am its me el dorado..you should have had the windows done as well....see ya around

Aloha everyone,

Man am I glad Mike has stepped up to the plate and decided to hit a "grandslam". At first I was wondering WTF is going on but am sure glad Mike did what he had to do.

My hat is off to you Sir!

Aloha and keep up the great job.

Stan aka Kaimi

Hi Steve

There is another fortune 500 company that make dodge skins for fords and chevys :Huh_anim]: !! In an effort to upgrade nieghborhoods, personal images and self esteeme issues :angry-smiley-010: !! I'm told they are making a fortune at it :innocent0009: !! It was a clever idea with a good intentions but it's kinda like putting lipstick on a pig :shrug: :nutty: Dogde outa sue em for degridation of their quality image :PO2: !! If I can find the link I'll post it :innocent0009: !! Happy Huntin John B.

Yo Mike & All...Been up in Wisconsin for the past week and guess I missed excitement, slime splattering or whatever...Have no idea what your post is about....Good to keep the energy levels positive tho'...Way to go...Cheers, Unc

Yo Mike & All...Been up in Wisconsin for the past week and guess I missed excitement, slime splattering or whatever...Have no idea what your post is about....Good to keep the energy levels positive tho'...Way to go...Cheers, Unc

hey ron you sure missed it all right...them folk up in redding ( coda)..just cant stop the smear campaign..anyways looks like the trash got put back in the can..and the floor got all swept up nice and neat..and the dumpster got hauled off

I'll add my comments to say lets keep it focused on gold and prospecting. :innocent0002: :icon_mrgreen:

You dont like some guy, great, thats nothing new and there are lots of guys who dont like other guys. So what, Who cares? :confused0013:

I DONT GIVE A RATS BEHIND ABOUT YOUR BEEF WITH SO AND SO - take it elsewhere. :outtahere:

I've been told to my face that oh, if I hunt with so and so, I must be a horse's rear, and they wont hunt with me because I hunted with old so and so. :rofl2:

I gotta tell you guys that when you get into all that name calling and "I wont hunt with anyone who hunts with so and so" - you all sound like a bunch of little Jr. High girls gossiping about all the other girls they are jealous of. :laught16:

When someone tells me they wont hunt with me because I hunted with old so and so, I always think to myself: GREAT! - because I dont want to be involved in that childish, catty, girly-man gossip. :twocents:

Chris

post-187-1231313322_thumb.jpg

• Like 1