Nugget Shooter Forums

??? Drywasher Dead Space And Angles ????

OPFOR

Hey all;

New to the forums and wanted to ask for some help. I picked up a gold duster drywasher and I've been reading about dead air space. I wanted ask ask if some one could help me out with this. As far as what would be the best thing to use to create dead space? Where sould i place it? Is it worth it? Also I haven't gotten to try out my machine yet because of the rain but I wanted to ask about what kind of an angle to start my riffle tray at? Any help would be great. Need all the advise I can get. Thanks again.

Start with this link:http://www.infowest.com/personal/w/wfletcher/prospecting.html

Then read the back posts on this forum, the subject has been covered thourly, if you still need help I'll send you the angles I use on puffers I build , but I make them ajustable for different conditions, I use a 1/4 " dead air space behind each riffle. You you can use black electric tape on the back of the riffle tray to make the dead air space.

Max

No need to delete it. Your not the only one with the question. The link provided will help others and it's on top for people to see.