Nugget Shooter Forums

Yuma area

Allen in MT

Howdy Allen,Ron Westis in Quartzitedry dry camping at Dome Rock area but said he would leave for Yuma shortly. Were going to head out soon as the weather in Dolan Springs is still a little cold for this old snow bird. Will be heading back to Arivaca as the weather is warming up some according to Estile. keep in touch as we still might go to Quartzite and Yuma .

Harry

Hey MT me and my little yella truck are going to head over to Arivaca on Fri morning. I would love to hook with someone of your experience! :bowdown:

My cell is 719-310-2511

Allen how soon are you going to be in the yuma area? would love to hook-up for a weekend hunt (have Quad/3500 will travel) comming from san diego can be there in 2 1/2 hr's or sooner :innocent0009: picked up my first gold in yuma area just a few weeks ago take a look

T-Bone

P/S Fred lets get togeather to talk, im ready now :icon_mrgreen:

post-1101-1230712358_thumb.jpg

Whoa, that's some small stuff. Sure wish I could make it down with you big boys, but as it is life has me by the cajones! You boys have tons'o'funs and report it ok!!!!!

Allen how soon are you going to be in the yuma area? would love to hook-up for a weekend hunt (have Quad/3500 will travel) comming from san diego can be there in 2 1/2 hr's or sooner :innocent0009: picked up my first gold in yuma area just a few weeks ago take a look

T-Bone

P/S Fred lets get togeather to talk, im ready now :icon_mrgreen:

Hey T-Bone thats some nice gold. I guess I've been detecting in the wrong places in the Yuma area. I will be in the Yuma area some time this winter. Maybe we can get together and do some detecting.

Harry

Allen,

AZHal knows where the nuggies are!

Hal, Allen is a friend, take him to your nuggie patch!! I tried to reply to your call, try again Friday?

Max

Hey Allen, I live in Yuma would enjoy going out with you. When are going to be down in our little part of heaven?

Thanks for the response, will be in Yuma by this comming Wed. Will be stayng in the Fortuna area on a private lot.

Max,,, good meeting you in person and thanks for what you have done, It has been a long dry spell, but I got alot of exercise. , met some other good folks here seabee john and Boxberger along with Bob and Jim.

time to move on and explore some other areas before heading back to Dolan Springs

Allen in MT

Allen in montana,

I gave AZHal your phone # he was born and raised in Yuma, you are missing nothing here but some more rain! looks like to the north snow!

Max

Thanks for the response, will be in Yuma by this comming Wed. Will be stayng in the Fortuna area on a private lot.

Max,,, good meeting you in person and thanks for what you have done, It has been a long dry spell, but I got alot of exercise. , met some other good folks here seabee john and Boxberger along with Bob and Jim.

time to move on and explore some other areas before heading back to Dolan Springs

Allen in MT