Nugget Shooter Forums

Merry Christmas!

Hi all, I just wanted to get a post in wishing everybody a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

I just got back from a short trip to Death Valley and I had a chance to get out to the Devils Racetrack, here's a couple pics-

Pic 1-

IMG_1177.jpg

Pic 2 (right in the heart of the Racetrack)-

IMG_1193.jpg

For those of you who hunt dry lake beds, you'll understand the nature of these rocks and why they slide around. :innocent0009: It sucks you can't hunt this place since it's in a National Park, but the sliding rocks are a cool thing to see and well worth it to anybody who takes the time to drive out there. It was very cold and windy, but well worth the 50 mile round trip drive on a washboard road.

I'm outta here for my annual week long trip to hunt Meteorites in AZ so I won't see this until I get back. So Merry Christmas and Happy New year!

Del

Merry Christmas Del, great photos! That is crazy the ways those rocks move around. Can't wait to see the pics of your next trip. Tell everyone hello for me and Good luck!!

Dean