Nugget Shooter Forums

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO BILL

29 Prospector

BILL & FAMILY,

The Old 29er and family want to wish you and yours a MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR. We wish and pray for you daily that all business adventures take off and all family members prosper this next year. You have a very large extended family and always will. Remember the higher road is harder to get to but is always the best one to take.

Bob & Dani & family :coffeetime:

Bill & All,

Bill.... :wubu: Thanks for this wonderful forum, may you and yours have a Merry Christmas and a Happy & Prosperous New Year...........

All.... From me and my family to all of you, May you have a Merry Christmas and I hope that 2009 will be good to all of you. The Nugget Shooter Forums are the greatest, the number of members and their posts are evidence of that....... :yourock:

Jim & Family

The Nugget Shooter forum is great and to Bill and all the others that I steal information and knowledge from.....Merry Christmas and a Golden New Year! :whoopie:

Merry Christmas Bill and family and thanks for the greatest gold forum and all the wonderful people on it. Evey day that i read the post it really brightens up this 75 year olds life. Merry Christmas to you all.

Harry and Maureen

Merry Christmas Mr. Bill and family and thanks :bowdown: for this forum its a great source of info and nice people willing to share info with us all. Merry Christmas to all the readers and ghosts like myself

dano

Happy holidays to everyone and your familys!!!

Bill, thanks for a great forum and the great folks who are always willing to help. The great info they all share is always appreciated as well.

Happy birthday Dano!!! 50 years young! a great age for adventures!!

Dean

Merry Christmas to everyone on this great forum, and a special "attaboy" for Bill for supporting this great endeavor....Cheers to one and All....Yer Unc in the Dubyah

Hey Bill,

Merry Christmas from Jay and myself. We will be sure to stop into the store and visit when we are in AZ in February.

Great forum and great members .... Thank you all for your knowledge and friendship ... Merry Christmas to all and a Happy and Prosperous New Year.

... And Bill may I wish you and your family for 2009 to be full of happiness and tranquility ... no repeats of 2008!

Mike F.

Thanks all and looking forward to a new year! All is well on my end and have the new store all finished and ready to go. looking forward to getting out hunting this weekend if it ever stops raining here in AZ for more than a day...

Yes the trials and tribulations of family issues have mellowed considerably, Grandson's operation was successful and oldest daughter is off dope (we hope) and her dufus boyfriend has been in jail for 3 months and has more to go....

Hope you all have a great new year as well!

By the way the new store is in cabin # 7 on my property and I am there most afternoons 3:00 to 7:00 pm.